Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The superheros look like a bruise hahahahaha 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ I Agree seems like a lot of the best CWs in this line dosent drop only to show up on ebay months later (Big bang/tennis ball elite 9s) to make a small minority of "lucky" resellers money.

people will start to see what i am saying when they realize that there are no more releases on the schedule and all these demin and suede colorways were passed up in favor of these wack colorways

I don't understand nike and how they release lebrons. This shoe has some dope cws for the regular and elite ones but they give us these booty *** cws and jack up the price for nikeid. I don't want some bright *** crimson/volt or teal/volt cws just give me some solid dope cws that don't make me look like a kid

Rocked the superheroes today while waiting for grape 5 ticket. Never got so many neckbreaks, stares, props even random people walking past the line was asking questions. Best 10 IMO

Any info on a South Beach release for this summer?

Kinda anxious to see how the turn out since there was so many options on Nike ID this year

Superhero pack was terrible. A lot of my local stores didn't even sell one pair of them yesterday. The superhero Lebron was not + enabled, and didn't come with lacelocks.

Home elites are still the best elite x IMO.

Please remember that your local stores don't reflect the nation as a whole...

JM

Please remember there is still an FSR on NDC/Eastbay/FNL (the big 3). I don't base opinions on a shoe based on sales, but In my own humble personal opinion, the superhero Lebron is terrible.

Zero

Read a few pages, trying to gauge how hyped the Pure Platinums are. Do we think these will sit for awhile?

Back
Top Bottom