Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Your father has spoken, no more making decisions for yourself 
laugh.gif

:lol:

Sorry, father came off strong. I almost passed on the Cork's, I'm happy I didn't now. To each his/her own.

You wouldnt have gotten the Cork release otherwise.....

Don't agree with what you're implying here...

Sure, Corks were a huge, hyped up release and people clamored for them...

But they weren't anything we as sneaker fans should be "thankful" for.

Last edited:
A little rant here.

Lebron sucks for basketball.

Too high off the ground and bulky. The soldier line is actually better at performance.

Best performance Lebron imo are Soldier I, Solider III, Soldier VI, Lebron II, Lebron IX PS Elite

I rarely see anyone wear Lebron at the gym. Mostly Kobe, hyperdunk or Rose, hyperfuse etc.

The Lebron line is now officially made for casual and lifestyle wear rather than performance

You'd see more teenage kids and hypebeast rocking Lebrons with their sagged down jean than people who wear Lebron to play basketball

A little rant here.

Too high off the ground and bulky. The soldier line is actually better at performance.

Best performance Lebron imo are Soldier I, Solider III, Soldier VI, Lebron II, Lebron IX PS Elite

I rarely see anyone wear Lebron at the gym. Mostly Kobe, hyperdunk or Rose, hyperfuse etc.

The Lebron line is now officially made for casual and lifestyle wear rather than performance

You'd see more teenage kids and hypebeast rocking Lebrons with their sagged down jean than people who wear Lebron to play basketball

all respectable OPINIONS,BUT ..................................... Mr James DOES wear the X and he is pretty good, so they seem to work for some on court and not others, such as yourself. fwiw i LOVE tha Soldier VI ta death !

TACKMA

A little rant here.

where im at not many wear kobes. i guess its a regional thing? if you are in cali, then everyone for the most part wears kobes. In Ga, i've probably seen 2 people with kobes on and im one, but you will see some lebrons all day. A lot of people i know say the kobe just looks like a running shoe so they dont give em a chance for bball or casual wear. 

A little rant here.

I don't know about that...

View media item 298268View media item 298271View media item 298270View media item 258739View media item 258740View media item 255849View media item 255848View media item 252444View media item 252426View media item 252425View media item 252437View media item 252981View media item 227567View media item 302419View media item 302410View media item 224169View media item 301621View media item 301622View media item 224472View media item 255847View media item 301613View media item 301602View media item 301603View media item 301593View media item 301606View media item 301642View media item 178952nba players playing in / hooping / balling / wearing nike lebron X's 10 - eric bledsoe, ty lawson, paul millsap, demar derozan, terrence ross, dejuan blair, louis williams, arvin williams, demarcus cousins, thabo sefolosha, draymond green, j.r. smith, al harrington, bernard james, DeQuan Jones, jeff adrien, cory joseph

Last edited:
So I guy I know has corks and he wants pieces of my collection.  Wants my Jordan 3s black/cement, Blue Foams and Penny 1/2 Cent Cranberry, would you guys trade?  My kicks are VNDS across the board

Been seeing a few color ways (carbon,Lava,away) for 140 at a few stores. Y'all think that's a good price to cop or should I wait for lower

wait 4 lower badboy, at sneaker stores by me in south florida they got mutiple cw's including ur's listed goin for 110

yea yo espeacially the carbon at 110 im waitn to see the settings in person and will decide on one of the two this weekend, somehow i see myself gettn both but mayb ill b smart nd jus cop the carbon or the floridians at 110 and wait till the settings go down lol hmmmm desicions desicions

IMO a lot of dudes are turned off of the LeBron line because of the price point. I wouldn't pay $180 for a shoe I'd only use for pickup games at the gym either.

A little rant here.

Soldier III :smokin...Wish I grabbed more pairs of those for ball. Love those and hyperdeunks. Can't agree with LeBrons being made for casual wear though, it's a basketball shoe made for him afterall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom