Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man it grinds my gears when people come in this thread like "NT is going downhill, people arguing over this and that" when they should be checking the same trolls that frequent this topic and cause ruckus.

Check the trolls!

I'm surprised LebronFace hasn't replied yet lol. He's probably trying to come up with another account name. Haven't laughed so hard from reading NT since the Mike Vick Falcons jersey. Lol
he probably broke his laptop from anger since his master plan was found out and all his different user names haaha
roll.gif

Wow. It's like you prophesied these shoes. Awesome tat!!
Thanks man! I definitely feel like Nike raped my mind lol 

and brewcrew, I have a feeling the nubucks will be very hard to get if they release.  Same goes for the denim.  

so has anyone actually worn the corks out for a couple days or know anyone who has??

just wondering if the cork material creases or gets messed up at all

wouldn't mind going for a stroll in these  8)
seen these on Instagram supposedly this dude wears em everyday. Props to him but mine are being stored for the moment. Anyways Can't wait to cop the rest of them exts they all are fire to me. Still a little salty bout them red suedes though still crossing my fingers Nike may release.
View media item 391165

:stoneface:

So how many times are you going to post those starburst iDs under a new name?! Thought it looked familiar. Let me give you a name to use next month when you create a new account to post the same iD. Here's your new name, "LebronNoHair" >D

Bring back the approval process!

[/quoteThanks tool

And what does it matter if its the same id I'm lost. All you guys do is argue over colors and whatever about the shoe. I stated my side that's it adding two cents. It's not my fault I'm super forgetful and can't remember passwords. The mobile site of nT isn't the best

I gotta be honest, that zombie tattoo sucks.

Shoes look good though. Nice pickup.

Last edited:
And what does it matter if its the same id I'm lost. All you guys do is argue over colors and whatever about the shoe. I stated my side that's it adding two cents. It's not my fault I'm super forgetful and can't remember passwords. The mobile site of nT isn't the best
What?
Master plan ? U guys take a bit serious.
What?
And why not wear your corks everyday??
What?.....

Ready to pick up these plats though seems everyone in this area is gun'n for the Grapes.

EDIT: Seems the official name for the pure plats is "Re Entry".

Last edited:
So the pure platinums are actually called the "Re-Entry" by Nike, just tweeted it out

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/lebron-x-re-entry-7624/?cp=usns_twit_050113_bball_lebron_blog

"The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ is an aggressive, in-your-face combination of platinum and speckled blue upper mixed with pink near the toe to create an explosion of bold color, inspired by re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere from outer space. With a full-length Nike Zoom Air unit and ultra-lightweight Flywire cables, this shoe will perform as good on the court as it looks off the court.

The ultimate landing gear. The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ drops Saturday, May 4. Access via @NikeStore  Twitter link only.

LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’

$180

Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14

Limit 1 per customer"

Last edited:
Yeah you probably shouldn't have posted this picture again. Last time I ignored the two twin sized beds next to eachother. What you sharing a room with your little brother? Talmbout how you pay so much to standout, you should probably save a little bit to move out.

Haha that's how funny you people are. Twin beds? That's a couch in a spare bedroom. I own my own home buddy OWN... What you know about that life ... Nada cuz you on here worrying about the next man

Nike is trying too damn hard with these nicknames man.

Or maybe they're not trying at all. I cant decide 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah you probably shouldn't have posted this picture again. Last time I ignored the two twin sized beds next to eachother. What you sharing a room with your little brother? Talmbout how you pay so much to standout, you should probably save a little bit to move out.
"TALMBOUT"
This means you DEFINITLY don't own anything

Re-entry's? Ha!

Nike should hire some of you clowns to nickname their shoes....

And pay you in spare Lebron laces.

Back
Top Bottom