Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

u cant see it cuz of the "effects" i put on the photo, this is the original (with the red border lol) 

BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!!!!!
Dang that filter completely removed it, i saw the red laces and was like .. well red shows up..? lol

Dang that filter completely removed it, i saw the red laces and was like .. well red shows up..? lol
lol yea i put on like 3 filters and changed a couple effects on it, completely alters the original (and real life)  but i think its dope 

So the pure platinums are actually called the "Re-Entry" by Nike, just tweeted it out

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/lebron-x-re-entry-7624/?cp=usns_twit_050113_bball_lebron_blog

"The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ is an aggressive, in-your-face combination of platinum and speckled blue upper mixed with pink near the toe to create an explosion of bold color, inspired by re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere from outer space. With a full-length Nike Zoom Air unit and ultra-lightweight Flywire cables, this shoe will perform as good on the court as it looks off the court.

The ultimate landing gear. The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ drops Saturday, May 4. Access via @NikeStore  Twitter link only.

LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’

$180

Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14

Limit 1 per customer"
So, Pure Plat is a name ppl gave cuz of the color code, but it makes sense to be called "Re-Entry" cuz they look so much like the Area 72 design...And like Memphis said, it makes sense why the galaxy socks actually match!!! But, I'm still lost on how ppl got South Beach outta these...

not a bad cw for the low but still hasnt changed my mind about not getn them...wish they wouldve done a "taxi-ish" X high top tho 

Can anyone w/ the shoe tell me if the shoe has any special effects on like...I heard it doesn't have any 3M nor does the color shift, but it looks like it has something goin on??? Better yet...Is the top of it like how it is on the KD V "Christmas"???

Last edited:
So, Pure Plat is a name ppl gave cuz of the color code, but it makes sense to be called "Re-Entry" cuz they look so much like the Area 72 design...And like Memphis said, it makes sense why the galaxy socks actually match!!! But, I'm still lost on how ppl got South Beach outta these...
People only pulled the SB colorway into the mix because of the Pink and Turquoise hint's on the shoe

Better yet...Is the top of it like how it is on the KD V "Christmas"???
this is wut im interested in knowing as well, the KD V xmas looks great from a far and in pics but in person looks sooooooo cheap and sooooo diffrent (even tho all shoes dont cost anything to make lol) 

Can anyone w/ the shoe tell me if the shoe has any special effects on like...I heard it doesn't have any 3M nor does the color shift, but it looks like it has something goin on??? Better yet...Is the top of it like how it is on the KD V "Christmas"???
Mine came in yesterday. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get. i'm not sure what you're meaning with the KD christmas but like i said study the pictures. Although in person all the colors pop. 

Memphis, I need a quick favor bro. On mine behind the tongue it doesn't have the tag saying designed to the exact specifications of lebron james yadadada lol. Does your's? 

this is wut im interested in knowing as well, the KD V xmas looks great from a far and in pics but in person looks sooooooo cheap and sooooo diffrent (even tho all shoes dont cost anything to make lol) 
These def don't look cheap. I can promise you that.

Im not Lebron X fan at all. I do like one pair but I've heard rumors they dont exist. Are the "black denims" legit or are they photoshopped?

People only pulled the SB colorway into the mix because of the Pink and Turquoise hint's on the shoe

Or maybe because it actually does look like it was influenced by LeBron James living in South Beach these days, lol.

Nike called these "Re-entry" that's cool.
Footlocker went with "Miami-inspired spray paint/finger print motif".

You get to pick your own name in the end.

What's weird is people actually being offended by one of these names.

Mine came in yesterday. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get. i'm not sure what you're meaning with the KD christmas but like i said study the pictures. Although in person all the colors pop. 
Oolian, knows exactly what I'm talkin about when it comes to the top of the KD V Christmas...They look great from a far, but in person it looks cheap as hell. They looked nice on pic and KD feet during the game but once I saw them in person, I was very disappointed w/ the top

Last edited:
I like the denims but them black denims is def a great concept and a wouldve been a must have.

I gotta get use to your new screen name :lol: .. and what's good with your boys!!?? Should've closed Houston out last nite, now we lookin at a 7 game series!
Haha I'm just glad adding the avi back worked and you noticed :nthat: .  I've gotten the chance to introduce people to the wonder that is the Bub Rub video since the swap tho :lol: !

Man, I don't want to derail the thread....but your boy was not happy last night to say the least!  Dat Thunder defense :x .  If KD can't get up and rally them together under these circumstances (#1 vs #8 seed, Harden's team, he gets to be #1 w/it all on his shoulders) then he's going to have to prepare mentally to get hit with the same criticism LBJ faced at this point in his career.  I'll be at game 7 if we can't close em out, but I'd much rather extend that a few days to Game 1 of round 2.

KD needs to strap on these "Re-Entry" X's and get to work!

:rofl: :rofl: REAL TALK tho!
i thought the series was 3-2

Back
Top Bottom