Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My Homes are yellowing. :frown:

And the Breds hardly get any love in the thread.

Sneakermane, could you post a pic of the X collection with the 9s?

Yup...I'm done. Bring on the XIs. :D

photomay09125659.jpg

^^only one pair of 7s? Weak.

LOL kidding

Wasn't a fan of the 7s. And I sold all my 8s including DS South Beaches when Bron Bron choked against them Mavs. Figured that boy was gonna' remain a failure. Damn..... >: >: >:

Got a couple back but I don't deal with resellers so screw it.

I appreciate everyone helping me. To the ones I got butthurt over, I really do apologize. My mistake. And I think the guy that had them really doesn't know they are fake. He bought them on ebay. I asked him if the tongue stuck out alot (real) or if you could barely pull them up and he says , they pull up a lil...lmao

I appreciate everyone helping me. To the ones I got butthurt over, I really do apologize. My mistake. And I think the guy that had them really doesn't know they are fake. He bought them on ebay. I asked him if the tongue stuck out alot (real) or if you could barely pull them up and he says , they pull up a lil...lmao
trust me it happened to all of us, when i first got my yeezy 2's, someone tried sending me a fake pair from ebay, with some simple research and the cops, he sent me my real pair of plats haha

Just got my Platinum and these shoes are the real deal.... very futuristic and attractive.  100% summer/warm climate shoe though

Hopefully the DSG guys get a piece of that. Then they won't have to waste time going after em on the 25th.

Sneakerfan, we are in the same boat!  I fought off temptation though, so far!  I just copped the lavas last week, so I paused!  I may pull the trigger before the night is over, but then again, I have a feeling that they may have these on the upcoming restock.  It's not easy though!!!!  Plus, I am hoping to get a chance to pull the trigger on another gem that I have been after as of late!

Back
Top Bottom