Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

are these true to size?

i went half size up in the Area 72s but would rather have went with my true size.. they still fit, i just like my shoes snug

edit: IMO they fit like all the other Xs if that helps

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe some of y'all are mad or shocked about the MVP being a Miami exclusive...Who didn't see that coming??? IJS, They do it all the time

Seeing that the MVP's are more than likely going to be a no go for me I think I'm going to shoot for the Brown Suede EXT to now. I originally was just going to go for the Denims but not having a real chance at the MVP's opens another Lebron X spot for me.

i'm so tempted right now to pick up the Gold Medal X's for 350 DS.... But I need as much cash I can get right now because of the restocks.......

Pic from a few pages back just completely changed my mind... I just wanna recover after this restock though so I hope they don't come out too soon

YBD....you already know, lol.  Thanks in advance! 
happy.gif

These PE's are seriously making me consider an ID 

Was that you Aug, that I saw earlier this morning on there that got them for $500? If so, NICE! 

(for those lurking) Let that price be a good resell price point for the MVP, a shoe with a rumored double the quantity *wink,wink* 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was that you Aug, that I saw earlier this morning on there that got them for $500? If so, NICE! 

(for those lurking) Let that price be a good resell price point for the MVP, a shoe with a rumored double the quantity *wink,wink* 
laugh.gif

Somehow I think the MVP colorway will be more hyped because more people will know about them.

I felt like the Crown Jewels just basically showed up out of nowhere

Also

View media item 412471

Last edited:
Somehow I think the MVP colorway will be more hyped because more people will know about them.

I felt like the Crown Jewels just basically showed up out of nowhere
True :frown:

Just trying anything I can at this point lol

:lol: Yeah I'm not saying your price point is wrong because honestly I think more people find the Crown Jewels to be a nicer than the MVP colorway, so it may even out

This suit Craig Sager is wearing tonight would go well with the Denims.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Good looking to the brothers that said the X's run true to size. I bought a size 12 in the Floridians (usually .5 size down in jordans) and these things feel like heaven. Am I bugging or have I gotten used to JB's old tech? This is what I've been missing out on?!

Pure Plats on the way, Area 72 is next. Imma pass on the Jade's but I think I can freak the Christmas's. then i'm done. I kinda like X's better than ix's (except Miami Nights and Dunkman's, love those)

Yeah yeah I know, ya'll are light-years ahead of me with the suede and hazelnut talk lol....Let Me Live my dudes!!!

Good looking to the brothers that said the X's run true to size. I bought a size 12 in the Floridians (usually .5 size down in jordans) and these things feel like heaven. Am I bugging or have I gotten used to JB's old tech? This is what I've been missing out on?!

Pure Plats on the way, Area 72 is next. Imma pass on the Jade's but I think I can freak the Christmas's. then i'm done. I kinda like X's better than ix's (except Miami Nights and Dunkman's, love those)

Yeah yeah I know, ya'll are light-years ahead of me with the suede and hazelnut talk lol....Let Me Live my dudes!!!

Good pickup on the Floridians.

That might be my favorite pair out of the 5 I own.

It's changes ever week lol

Back
Top Bottom