Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

No Niketown Seattle..... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Looks like my only hope is NDC (if they even get them).....

Last edited:
Just contacted a friend to stop by and grab a fi****l of tickets for the MVP's

2? What can he do besides sprint straight down the field?

He still beats people deep regularly. Hopefully the Steelers are fine anyway.

anyway, with respect to lebron X's, I'm feeling an end-of-release schedule appreciation for this model. More than solid Lebron sig shoe. Will be rocked both casually and for ball/training for a long time. Just gotta get a couple more!

I hope these don't come in a cool box, I won't want them as much 
ohwell.gif

those red elites are NICE!
meaning they will be virtually impossible to obtain.

I have the volts in my cross hairs whenever they drop -130

Scooped up my raffle ticket. If this is anything like the Grapes, the entire All-Star collection, the Royal I's, the Bred XI's and Cool Grey IX's, that walk from my office was a waste :tongue:

Just called nike chicago to see how this is going to go down, i was told i cant be told anything over the phone and need to wait for them to tweet info. Tried to call house of hoops in chicago and couldnt get through, place is probably blowing up right now. Oh well figured i got as much luck as the next guy..

I bought the Crown Jewels for $800 when they first came out, and it was said that they released in 8 stores?  

We now have 5 stores confirmed and multiple Nike Town locations possibly carrying them, and there are possibly more MVP's available?   Sorry, just trying to keep the lurkers informed so nobody jumps on the disgusting ebay prices that I'm already seeing.  I have 100% faith that this forum can grab these resellers by the junk and keep the price somewhat "fair".  
laugh.gif

I was so excited to rush to my computer and open the Footlocker Unlocked page....I live in Dallas....I should of taken a picture of the look on my face shortly after opening the page.  I have family in NY, if anyone has any sort of assistance in RSVP's, I feel like a bum for asking but please PM me.

Just called nike chicago to see how this is going to go down, i was told i cant be told anything over the phone and need to wait for them to tweet info. Tried to call house of hoops in chicago and couldnt get through, place is probably blowing up right now. Oh well figured i got as much luck as the next guy..
Hoping they do an online raffle just like they did for the YEEZY's....

Back
Top Bottom