Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

REALLY WISH I COULD DO THIS RELEASE
frown.gif

just wondering... how much would you have charged? 
$50. I WOULD NEVER GO ABOVE THAT AMOUNT. ANYTHING ELSE IS RAPE. MIGHT AS WELL START RSVP THEM ALL AND START RESELLING THE SHOES.
Yea.......... if those Red Yeezys drop, Im gonna get need your personal contact and rsvp with you asap

Dadeland is 4.5 hours away and I just can't manage the strength after striking out on the Corks. It's not worth the gas and missing work.

But good luck to those who are able to buy them. I'll just chalk it up to my X sabbatical (missed the Easter Low, Knicks low, Sprites low, Home Elites, Superhero Elites, Dade County Elite and probably the Crimson and a watermelon).
you would love to live where I do. Easters still sitting on shelves about to go on sale.

This release is hilarious. You have resellers like sneaker st calling out RSVP services. :lol: You have got to be kidding me.

I think the MVPs are garbage but it's ridiculous the hoops Nike makes people who want them go through to get them.

no way these are worth more than the Crown Jewels...
I own crown jewels and, while I think they look better and have a cleaner look to them, there is almost no way that crown jewel will be going for more money than the mvp, at least initially

You're actually 2.5-3.5 hours if you book it down the turnpike. I don't have that luxury. I have to take the 75 or cut across to get to the turnpike. Not worth it.
Called It Quits, As Sad As It Is I Rather Pay Resell Then Break My Hipbone Trying To Get An Impossible Cop
eyes.gif

wow the shoe game just got real.....again, 5-9k damn i'm wishing I had drove to dc and did a raffle because i'd def put these on the evilbay and I don't even believe in that, I see why people sell shoes like they do, we are the reason, we are to blame us not the resellers, we created the resellers smdh 5-9k that's a kia rio.....my bad they stop making those

Damn.. That's a lot of hate, I actually like them a lot.

This is probably the only thing put out with Lebron's name that not many people like.
theres a lot of LeBron stuff that ppl do not like, such as the LeBron V. I understand personal opinion varies from each individual but I think its pretty clear that not to many NTers or ppl in general feel those kicks. If u like them, good for you, because u want have any difficulty copping.... Now lets get back on that mvp talk :smokin

Back
Top Bottom