Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone know if the MVP's are going to release in Taiwan? Figured if they did China they'd ship to Taiwan.

When is this RSVP mann ughhhh
They should tell you within which hour but they don't.. been so scared to go drop a deuce and miss it 
laugh.gif

How does the NT NYC RSVP system work? Do you have to go there to get a ticket. Please excuse my ignorance.
it states it in the Nike RSVP rules but...

nikenyc tweet out the RSVP is open and attaches a picture... you open the picture ... and you DM the word that is circled completely to NikeNyc with your Name and Size ... speed is a must

Have bots been successful with the new RSVP system? (The cluster photo hashtag cluster)
image recognition isn't that difficult per the way they lay it out.  they almost need to implelent a true captcha system.  for instance, follow a link to a captcha page in order to obtain a hashtag'd code word.  there would be a generous lapse in time in between one user discovering the code word and re-posting it for others practically rendering it obsolete.

either way, you can't really prevent automated processes when using computers, you can only hope to throttle it.

I think they are gonna do the barkley posite rsvp first to keep us waiting

wonder what the hash tag is gonna be been trying to decipher it :nerd:

I have a feeling I'm gonna miss out by doing some mundane stuff that distracts me... like this post. imagine.

Back
Top Bottom