Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It's NTLA that's doing it. They have two shoes to RSVP so who knows. Seems like they like to make people wait 

not saying people are lying but ive yet to see one screenshot of anything on any site. not one instagram. thats almost as rare as these shoes.

Sounds like no1 in this thread got a RSVP from NYC
That one guy that supposedly got 2 DM's is working on his photoshop skills as we speak...

roll.gif

When the Twitter rsvp first started they tweeted early in the day. Now they usually tweet past 5pm. (For La and SM)

With each store only getting a few pairs they really should go back to raffle. give tickets, hold the raffle and sell the shoes same day

lot of fish in the sea... nobody everyone is ready to scream and shout and let it all out that they got a phone call, not everyone in the sneaker world trolls and posts here all day..

Starting at 5 my brother and I are taking 30 minute shifts refreshing. I think i have a decent chance with this app I'm using. And I'm not sharing it so don't ask.

lmfao your a clown... im not sharing it so dont ask? So why post anything to get your 4 to 5 posts?

Back
Top Bottom