Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

yea for crown jewels and black/gold ones. For the crown jewels i didnt answer phone and called back ten minutes later.
You're a lucky man they called back for the Crown Jewels. I would have bought them a pizza or something lol

The idiocy on the DC barkley RSVP, hahaha! All the people that are just tweeting instead of DM, some just the size, some everything except the name.

2013 and still no NDC release for MVPs? Only a handful of mega cities? Makes sense
They have to keep the game exciting. If they made the MVPs easy to obtain, there would be no exclusivity in the shoe which is the only reason why most people want it to be honest.

The idiocy on the DC barkley RSVP, hahaha! All the people that are just tweeting instead of DM, some just the size, some everything except the name.

U mean nike len on every release or just at random times even when nothing is releasing. Smh

Whata killing me is people asking the the most simple questions. How do u DM, how can u follow me........ Yea ur not getting them even if it was the most GR of GR

Word on the street is HOH Bev Center is done with the calls for MVPs.. Have moved on to CHuckposites. Wamp wamp.
this..

just got a private call.. it was HOH thought it was for the Brons.. turns out it was for Gamma's

ohh well.. nice consolation 

still gonna try my luck on the RSVP tho

Starting at 5 my brother and I are taking 30 minute shifts refreshing. I think i have a decent chance with this app I'm using. And I'm not sharing it so don't ask.

Ain't nobody want your manual refreshing app. You already lost by using something that you have to manually refresh. Get with the program son LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom