Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I acually think it was bogus cause of this tweet.
@SneakerSource_ @ChinaaMaaan that pic doesn't mean anything I got it too....needless to say I've already been refunded
— Christian Delarosa (@Christian__D) June 14, 2013

That's me with the pics of the confirm, and cancellation. Meanwhile they told the other dude congrats? Even though that is NOT the email they sent to confirm. And someone else on their TL mentioned they told him he didn't get his pair before he asked, and his twitter acct and PayPal weren't even the same name. He was calling them out on how the knew it he didn't get his.

Last edited:
Yea 1140 got cancelled.  I had it in the cart before the tweet, doubt anyone actually gets the shoes.  Just site traffic and maybe one of those people bought any other item they had on the site, it made it worth it for them.

laugh.gif
I doubt this is even legit.

I acually think it was bogus cause of this tweet.
@SneakerSource_ @ChinaaMaaan that pic doesn't mean anything I got it too....needless to say I've already been refunded
— Christian Delarosa (@Christian__D) June 14, 2013

That's me with the pics of the confirm, and cancellation. Meanwhile they told the other dude congrats? Even though that is NOT the email they sent to confirm. And someone else on their TL mentioned they told him he didn't get his pair before he asked, and his twitter acct and PayPal weren't even the same name. He was calling them out on how the knew it he didn't get his.
its not legit, the only guy who posted on twitter that he got a 2nd confirmation email was from elmira, ny, the same city where sneakersource is located 
roll.gif

Order 1139... cancelled. Probably just a way from them to work out kinks in their web site. Fun idea though! BTW, I happily "unfollowed" them.

Damn lol. Got caught huh. I'll admit they had me.
yeah i was kinda stoked also when my order went thru, i also went for sz 10.5. i have a sz 11 now and its way to big, i could probably even fit a 10 in the corks which is weird because im usually at least an 11 in all recent lebrons. 

yeah i was kinda stoked also when my order went thru, i also went for sz 10.5. i have a sz 11 now and its way to big, i could probably even fit a 10 in the corks which is weird because im usually at least an 11 in all recent lebrons. 

ill happily take your 11 for retail lol

Not sure how I feel about the patent leather on the Lebron 10 elite Black/Gold Lebron wore in game 4, but can say this they are BY FAR the BEST elite colorway for the Lebron 10.

10s and 8s look so much alike in my eyes am I the only one who notices that? The sole is pretty much the same design and the toe cap is the same shape

Back
Top Bottom