Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

As of late, I've been 1/4 on NDC...

Struck out on Black Toes, Black Grapes & Viotechs..

Only got through for the Mambacurials...

Not liking my chances this weekend...
this is my statline too. And being another west coaster, I feel you bro. Lost a lot of sleep this month with this 5am nonsense. Either  I'm too happy to sleep or to mad to sleep. 

still waiting on the mints, hazelnuts, and black and red denims.  Hopefully two of those three release.  Never liked the fireberry on the midsole. By all means tho they still nice, but Ill pass.

still waiting on the mints, hazelnuts, and black and red denims.  Hopefully two of those three release.  Never liked the fireberry on the midsole. By all means tho they still nice, but Ill pass.
black denims aren't releasing. and theres no such design as a "red denim". theres a red suede but that is also PE. hazelnuts and mint suedes and the only other two ext's releasing. 

black denims aren't releasing. and theres no such design as a "red denim". theres a red suede but that is also PE. hazelnuts and mint suedes and the only other two ext's releasing. 
He was talking about the black denims with red. Hence blak and red denim.

Red suede is a for sure no? Was hoping it would release, samples are close to 3k in my size.

Black denim>the soon to be released ones.

Anyway, these def seem to be more available than the corks were. That footlocker launch locator shows them all over places that didnt get corks.
Good luck errybody!
Dont pay the resellers and they wont exist.

They're all over the place on the launch locator because they will have a lot fewer pairs at each location. They are just spreading allocations thin so they are available more locations. These are limited, and most will strike out. The regulars in here may not, but the JB resellers creeping in today hopefully do.

I couldn't resist.
this is the funniest one I've ever seen, smdh I laughed so hard, but on the real I might need to this for the hazels
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom