Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I cant believe it...i sent my DM 4 seconds after it went live and didnt get them. 4 SECONDS?? smfh

at least there's still NDC Saturday morning

4 seconds use to give you a decent chance pre-bots.

Now to have somewhat of a chance, you gotta be 2 seconds or under unfortunately.

For a release like this you got about 2 seconds to send your DM. Theres to many rsvp services that are able to DM in less than a second.

Strike 3
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These RSVP services send DMs in under one second. 2 seconds is 2 seconds to long..lol... I've gotten through manually on every release I wanted at nikenyc. Looking forward to the 8s next week. That should be a easy rsvp.

These RSVP services send DMs in under one second. 2 seconds is 2 seconds to long..lol... I've gotten through manually on every release I wanted at nikenyc. Looking forward to the 8s next week. That should be a easy rsvp.

Yup. I sent in 2 seconds. Got nothing from NTNYC. :smh:

That hate though 
mean.gif
hate? It's all truth.

There's a plethora of things one can do with 24hrs. Things like watch game 7, sleeping in your bed, having relations with your significant other, eat, relax, etc.

I understand the teenagers but if you're over 25 and you're camping you should rethink life cause you look silly.

Time is money. The argument for resellers use to be incorrect because it was easier. Now, 24hrs for a 300 come up is $12 an hr plus you stink and have to be around "sneaker heads" in person.
sick.gif

I'm too old to camp but I remember when I camped out for the ps2! It was the whole experience with ur buddies that actually made it fun!

Talked to a source at a large retailer...don't try too hard to guess

But these bots and RSVP services are going bye bye in the very near future

They are taking steps to zap you out of the system and block/end your transaction process

Enjoy it while you can bc it's ending that fact. That was from my source

I would rather bring back another order method that the wanted to do away with

Hello may I take your order??

Last edited by a moderator:

They are taking steps to zap you out of the system and block/end your transaction process

I said this last year then memph said it and now you.

Let's hope cause my guy said it was gonna end after bred xis but they're focus wasn't on fixing a problem bring them $$$$$.

Just send shoes without RD like before. Implement strict policies that forbid employees taking from public stock. Same family in line..1 per family. 

that may eliminate one problem, but i can see it opening another window of problems as well.. when there is money to be made, someone will find a loop hole some how

hate? It's all truth.

There's a plethora of things one can do with 24hrs. Things like watch game 7, sleeping in your bed, having relations with your significant other, eat, relax, etc.

I understand the teenagers but if you're over 25 and you're camping you should rethink life cause you look silly.

Time is money. The argument for resellers use to be incorrect because it was easier. Now, 24hrs for a 300 come up is $12 an hr plus you stink and have to be around "sneaker heads" in person.
sick.gif
But why would you care about what they want to do with their time? No one would care about what these people are doing with their time if these kicks weren't involved. It just sounds like hate and sour grapes to me. 

GOT THROUGH AT @NIKEDALLAS x 2. FUNNY THING IS I GOT THROUGH TESTING MY NEW PROGRAM AND I GOT THROUGH MANUALLY.

NOW I GOT TO MAKE A DRIVE. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom