Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Magic Sneaker isn't getting them, they never get LeBrons and Civilized Nation "might" have them. I'm going to call Kicks USA shortly to see what's up. Takeover in Montclair, Sneakerroom in Jersey City, and SneakerHub in Union City "might" have them as well.

Thanks for the updates. I'm guessing they MIGHT have my size for the right price lol

Sneaker Hub usually charges retail, but they hold pairs for their regular customers, same goes for Sneakerroom. I think Takeover is FCFS, unless they mention raffle on their IG page. The others will definitely be charging re-sell prices.

MEMPH ima need you for that ATL RSVP on the pack 
nthat.gif

For those of us that miss out on the Championship Pack...

Ok maybe not, but I still dig them.  Hope they drop for the 4th

If you really want the denims and you think its impossible to get them in USA Mail me maybe i can help some of my us NTlers i dont like them that much and in Europe it should be possible get them on NDC ... Hype isnt really there for Basketball and Lebron Xs lol

If you really want the denims and you think its impossible to get them in USA Mail me maybe i can help some of my us NTlers i dont like them that much and in Europe it should be possible get them on NDC ... Hype isnt really there for Basketball and Lebron Xs lol

REST IN PEACE.

I hope those "Kay Yows" release in a good quantity.  Since they are sharing some of the proceeds, that's just ridiculous if they hold back and make them extremely limited.....the profit from resellers will definitely not go to the same charity lol

I just find it funny how people love how shoes are limited when they can get their pair, but whenever they miss out they complain about it... Lmao :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom