Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Can anyone tell me what some of the bot site's are? And when do they usually start taking orders/ how do I know when they are open for orders? I need at least a legit shot at the championship pack, and yes I want them to keep. Sucks that it's come to this, but it's nike's fault.
Ask the #1 hypebeast memphis

All the 3 major malls not getting these in new orleans besides a house of hoops in baton rouge via raffle..might not be as limited as corks but I guarantee when u rock em all u gonna hear is "damn son where u got them from" lol

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "fambro"
I agree lol

There's no way CT gives out early links. This is the first I've ever heard of anything of the sorts.

He must of guessed the link and now they've disabled it.

There's no way CT gives out early links. This is the first I've ever heard of anything of the sorts.

He must of guessed the link and now they've disabled it.
I'm trolling. Relax, guys...

However, a certain member just PM'd me a link that might possibly be the actual link once they release tomorrow...

Last edited:
Raffle won for one of my Denims.

Still working on my other two pairs.
happy.gif
What do you need 3 pairs for ? 
grin.gif
Let me reply for this hypocrite in his own words
laugh.gif

Exactly what did you need with 4 pairs...

Some things I will never understand, you probably weren't even alive when these originally dropped.

You didn't know? Homie gonna wear a pair on his hands & one tied around his neck (chain style) to accessorize the pair he unds. His 4th pair will be the one kept on "ice" for future attempts at neck breaking.

This new breed of sneakerhead.....buffoonery at its best.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom