Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks like these will be Black Grape difficulty to get, which is going to be sweet for me.

See you guys tomorrow morning 8)

BROS!!! HOH Galleria in Houston called me BUT I was in a job interview. FFFFFFMMMMMMMLLLLLLL.... oh well hope i get the job. lol. but still!!!!!!!!!!
I went to get a raffle and they stop that crap at 6. I hate that store. Every damn time I drive there, it's something. And they never seem to pick up the phone either. 

Sorry this a really noob question and I am not really a noob, but I mainly use NDC for my online purchases. For footlocker and eastbay's countdown, do I have to refresh the page as it hits zero? Or do I just add to cart right as it hits zero? As I said very stupid question but just in case for tomorrow, since I dont really use footlocker right as the countdown hits zero. Any answers are helpful just please don't flame me hahahhaha

Sorry this a really noob question and I am not really a noob, but I mainly use NDC for my online purchases. For footlocker and eastbay's countdown, do I have to refresh the page as it hits zero? Or do I just add to cart right as it hits zero? As I said very stupid question but just in case for tomorrow, since I dont really use footlocker right as the countdown hits zero. Any answers are helpful just please don't flame me hahahhaha
TBH... no matter what you do, unless you are using a bot, you will never get them in the cart faster than these hacker resellers. I have NEVER been able to get a decent drop into the cart fast enough and I click that shiiii the moment it goes live. Pretty stupid to be honest. I understand that sometimes, in some areas, drops were dangerous but atleast it showed who was willing to wait for them. With this online and ticket stuff it has made it a resellers game. 

Yea I feel you. Sucks that the closest place to me that had them available in store was like an hour and half away and they were both raffles. Didn't really feel like going all the way there just to know there's a quarter chance of gettin them, ya know?

TBH... no matter what you do, unless you are using a bot, you will never get them in the cart faster than these hacker resellers. I have NEVER been able to get a decent drop into the cart fast enough and I click that shiiii the moment it goes live. Pretty stupid to be honest. I understand that sometimes, in some areas, drops were dangerous but atleast it showed who was willing to wait for them. With this online and ticket stuff it has made it a resellers game. 

Yea but I'm pretty sure its also made Nike a lot more money and in the end that's what's truly important to them. Gonna be harder to get shoes from now on with all these programmers.

hype is alot milder than corks. some of you kids need to grow up. its not nice to gloat for your forum fame. nobody gives a **** how many pairs you get. I almost secured "enough" pairs for all my friends and fam that aren't able to try for them but the grown up in me doesn't need kids on NT sayin "golly mister, that's a lot of shoes that look exactly the same...your so kewl." Seriously?

hype is alot milder than corks. some of you kids need to grow up. its not nice to gloat for your forum fame. nobody gives a **** how many pairs you get. I almost secured "enough" pairs for all my friends and fam that aren't able to try for them but the grown up in me doesn't need kids on NT sayin "golly mister, that's a lot of shoes that look exactly the same...your so kewl." Seriously?

can we be friends lol..... seriously tho

Yea but I'm pretty sure its also made Nike a lot more money and in the end that's what's truly important to them. Gonna be harder to get shoes from now on with all these programmers.
You are right. I am sure it is good for Nike but it is not good for those of us that actually have a passion for the shoes but cant pay crazy reseller prices. I still get most of the stuff I want but I just end up paying more. 

Back
Top Bottom