Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I just dont get it...

I got 88 Cements, Blacktoes, Viotechs, and Black Grapes within the past month on NDC, but not these...

I really wanted these too. Oh well, maybe this is a sign that i need to stop going after these limited Brons :frown:

I ignored all other sites for Ruvilla and kept getting checkout errors every time I clicked checkout...
They popped up at like 6:58 fam. I went to the product page and put auto refresh on until I saw the shoes. Tried to go back in for my boy but the sight was crashing like crazy.

the twitter salt is hilarious.. seriously if you missed out just think A) need to get it cheap on resale B) on to the next one.. its only shoes folk

SALTY! Got nothing online with a windows server and a bot using on the below internet speeds.

roll.gif

Well, after failing last night on JJ, I was able to cop a canceled order off CT and I got a confirmation email for it and the money was taken from me, so what are my odds that the order isn't cancelled? :rolleyes

Good point... I just wanted these for real but it's whatever. Like I said if I don't have a ticket, I'm not even gonna try any more.
That's kinda how it is now...Either you have a ticket or RSVP or just get a few extra hrs of sleep...LOL.

Ever since NDC started this new system it's been nothing but strikeouts for me on NDC. Waiting in line online is **** and their system doesn't even work. Usually eastbay pulls through after 20-30 minutes but damn these went quick.

This new NDC system is very trash, no idea what idiot thought it was a good idea to implicate all those new ideas. :lol:

Well, after failing last night on JJ, I was able to cop a canceled order off CT and I got a confirmation email for it and the money was taken from me, so what are my odds that the order isn't cancelled? :rolleyes

Same boat

Back
Top Bottom