Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Villa tracking finally updated. Should be here Thursday. Nothing from CT yet, but they usually ship-out in group parcels for international orders. No go from my dude in Europe. His lady couldn't line-up with him & I'm not about to take his pair...

Lol I coul
Sorry but with out a photo of a receipt for all these pairs of shoes you bought TODAY, I'm not buying this story.

Lol I could care less bruh. I have a job where I look to perform well for recognition. I don't come to niketalk for that.

Btw - I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma for those that are curious.

when and how much y'all think the lebron X elites will drop in price ? I'm trying to cop the "super hero" colorway but not paying the $260 price. I'm thinking the most they will drop will be $180 ish eventually. I was able to cop the away (black) elites 9s for $160 off eBay brand new. If Finishline marks these down plus use a $20 WC card I'm hoping I can scoop up for a decent price. I don't think websites allow the coupon codes on Lebron X elites tho

Lol I coul
Lol I could care less bruh. I have a job where I look to perform well for recognition. I don't come to niketalk for that.

Btw - I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma for those that are curious.
How about a picture of the 3-4 pairs you have? If you could care less you wouldn't have made an outrageous claim about an additional shipment, that wasn't snatched up by employees, and they let you cop three additional pairs with no proof. Performing well? It's pretty basic to keep a receipt for almost 6 hundro, braaah.

Last edited:
Why are the Denims going for so much?
sick.gif
Espeacially in size 13

This is a robbery plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the shoes. Sure, it happened to have happen to people waiting in line this time. Who's to say he wouldn't have robbed someone filling up at the gas station across the street? Or any of the people going into work at any of the restaurants around? It could've happened anywhere. Don't try to twist this so you can seem like a white knight.

I've handled people shot for food. I've taken care of teenagers shot because someone looked at them funny. **** happens. I see at least one person with gunshot wounds in my hospital every day. Deal with it.

actually YOU have to deal with it since i live in a country in which for better of worse nothing like this happens(at least for now lol).It raises questions though why all these **** always takes place in USA.Ever wonder why this happens?But thats a different conversation,for a different kind of forum.

got the curials but for some reason i wouldnt mind havin those purp/grn lows.

for the right price, they will be had...

Back
Top Bottom