Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

N I cant even get one :smh:

seems like everybody wheres my size too with multiple pairs :lol:

Got the Denims from local HOH and now I am ready to cop Hazelnuts, and hopefiully use these to trade for corks

Stressful??

I mean youre free to do whatever you want with your money, but I'd take care of the priorities first b.

Theyll be plenty other releases in the future to drool over
not hating and you can do whatever you want with your money. But rent should never be stressful if you are buying $200 shoes..
im pretty sure i said its stressful ... not that i was choosing to do one over the other. dropping money for rent and then adding on "$200" for shoes the very next day is ... yes "stressful". rent will be payed and shoes will be copped ... and it will be stressful ... simple.

im pretty sure i said its stressful ... not that i was choosing to do one over the other. dropping money for rent and then adding on "$200" for shoes the very next day is ... yes "stressful". rent will be payed and shoes will be copped ... and it will be stressful ... simple.
ball till you fall playa, dont worry about the haters.

Another shot of the 2x Champion lows

Via: KixSquare
Pretty stunning details, imo.  Wear this on the street of Hong Kong, man ladies will be all over me... 
roll.gif

How's every likin their denims?

The detailing on those lows look impressive, likewise for the Elites.

Too bad no ones gonna get them 

Lebron scooby doos... They're growing on me. I love the black/mints, but I may try for these in addition to have the full set of EXTs.

smh at the stupid nick names people come up with(not a shot at you, I've seen the video of dude saying he started callin em that)

I got a of these on Saturday from my HOH. Was really impressed with the quality. I went back today to pick up some air max 1s and the manager told me they for more denims in unexpectedly. They got 14 more in.

They told me I could buy the pairs they had left but I figured I'd give the people that missed out a chance. But I did grab 2 pairs so I can trade for some older foams and canon Lebron IX. Also bought my boy a pair as a wedding gift. Was a good day today
I have it on good authority that you're not telling the truth. Not only did the freight guy call this a flat out lie, but two different assistant managers at the HOH in your town stated that they never received a 2nd shipment. Even the person who unloads the truck stated that they never received an additional shipment. If you're willing to prove that what I've stated is indeed false, the floor is yours. A dated receipt would back up everything you stated. Someone who I trust from the area has provided enough info to refute your claims. Your move.

Last edited:
i didn't see 11... i guess you got faster NINJA finger!! lol congrats man... no size 8 for me.

Yea once someone said the link was back live, I knew what was going to happen. It was just a matter of time. So I kept randomly refreshing all morning everytime I sat down at my desk. :smokin NO BOT REQUIRED.

was playing basketball.. missed the CT restock by about 10 minutes.... 10 years in internet sales time tho :tongue:

Yea once someone said the link was back live, I knew what was going to happen. It was just a matter of time. So I kept randomly refreshing all morning everytime I sat down at my desk. :smokin NO BOT REQUIRED.

Im sitting at my desk and been doin the same thing all morning too

I had a feeling

then my boss tells me to go to lunch

just got back to my desk only to find out they have restocked while I was away

FML :smh:

Back
Top Bottom