Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What do you mean by this exactly?
Many of the people selling on ebay don't realize how much money they will have to give ebay and PayPal as fees, plus shipping if its on them. They just make up a random number they would like to sell their product for. Example 500 bucks even for denims. They won't ever see that 500, so sometimes you can pm the seller and negotiate selling it directly through Paypal and they just end their auction early. This way they avoid most if not all fees associated with the transaction allowing you to potentially get the item cheaper than their original price.

Seems like the large majority of people got these to resell. Seeing a ridiculous number of pairs being listed on eBay. I've been firm that I think the Denims are an awful colorway, but at least for those of y'all who like them, the prices are definitely dropping.

Last edited:
Many of the people selling on ebay don't realize how much money they will have to give ebay and PayPal as fees, plus shipping if its on them. They just make up a random number they would like to sell their product for. Example 500 bucks even for denims. They won't ever see that 500, so sometimes you can pm the seller and negotiate selling it directly through Paypal and they just end their auction early. This way they avoid most if not all fees associated with the transaction allowing you to potentially get the item cheaper than their original price.
Wow can't believe my dumbass never thought of that.. thanks! 

Sum it up there. A lot of these kids don't understand the fees attached to it. A great example i recently did was I offered a guy 600 pp invoice he said no he would only sell for $650 on eBay. Of course, I bid all the way up to $625, he refused to sell, claimed it was broken , and wanted to cancel the transaction. Rejected the cancel transaction and slapped a negative on him. Made him eat $60 in fees.

If you are giving up corks for denims I personally think you are making a bad decision. Denim's have zero meaning. Are they nice? Sure. But Corks are celebrating his first championship and are extremely unique. However, to each his own, I just know if I was thirsty for the denim's I'd move a few other pairs first and never even consider trade my corks. Just my 0.02/warning.
glasses.gif
Aren't the Crown Jewels the first X's to celebrate his first championship?  And before that the Championship pack?  Don't get me wrong, the Corks are a cool and unique shoe, but to say they're better than the denims because they have meaning is a bit of a stretch when Nike already released two prior shoes with that same meaning.

Just got my ct tracking number. [emoji]128512[/emoji]. Does living in the middle of the country have anything to do with me paying customs fees or not?

Aren't the Crown Jewels the first X's to celebrate his first championship?  And before that the Championship pack?  Don't get me wrong, the Corks are a cool and unique shoe, but to say they're better than the denims because they have meaning is a bit of a stretch when Nike already released two prior shoes with that same meaning.
first shoe and first pack are two different things. cork celebrated the championship and entire after game celebration which is champagne showers. the championship pack just commemorates the transition from game to game throughout the playoffs. thats why its a lebron 9 and lebron 9 elite. transition of shoes he wore throughout the playoffs to get to the championship. just my opinion. crown jewels were just the kings crowned shoe. first color way of the lebron x to hit retail

I was wondering if someone could help me out.  Any of the international Niketalkers.  I am actually traveling to London for business next week.  I will be there for this Saturday(6/29) and next Saturday (7/6).  I was looking to purchase a pair of denim Lebrons if they are still sitting, and hopefully a chance to purchase the hazelnut Lebron X as well.  Just wanted to know is someone could help me out with the best spot to purchase Lebrons.  A specific Footlocker or even the Niketown.  If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I was told Lebrons usually do not sell out internationally so was hoping to have a chance.

Thanks in advance.

hey man, three quick points
1 - you're not going to be able to get the denims. they sold out instantly. the FTL at Oxford Circus had about 60 people in line for 3 or 4 FSRs
2 - Niketown, also at Oxford, has a decent number of X models.
3 - as previously mentioned, footpatrol is probably the best boutique in London. not the best place for Brons, but they have a lot of QS models.

Enjoy the visit, hopefully it won't rain too much

wtf still no tracking or response from CT...its been how many days since we ordered these? i think i know what happened though, i have an APO address listed...my dumb *** didn't read the shipping, and it said they don't ship APO, i got through to a agent, gave him another address...he said he would pass it on to the warehouse....4 days ago....am i ******? or just being impatient

for all 3!?!? [emoji]128514[/emoji] congrats bro
Literally was only trying to get one pair and ended up with 4 total. I knew my only chance at copping for retail was these UK sites. I have no bot so NDC was out of the question, I never get through on eastbay, and I dont camp with everything being fcfs here. Just got lucky this time.

Literally was only trying to get one pair and ended up with 4 total. I knew my only chance at copping for retail was these UK sites. I have no bot so NDC was out of the question, I never get through on eastbay, and I dont camp with everything being fcfs here. Just got lucky this time.

And you didn't think to cancel pairs #2, 3, and 4 so that someone else could cop?

What's bot?

And you didn't think to cancel pairs #2, 3, and 4 so that someone else could cop?

Someone else did cop, friends of mine that struck out on NDC and eastbay. Actually I didn't know they were actually coming til I got the shipping confirmations.

Most of the time, you have no idea your orders go through until the next day or Monday on the UK websites, since they tend to oversell.

Back
Top Bottom