Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Come on Nike! Make more packs and make this guy feel like the dumbass he is. $6000? Were these worn by Michael Jordan in his first rookie game?

I love the threat Nike is putting out there.... I have read 0 people getting the hammer on the automated RSVP stuff and we all know that's well and alive.

nothing like an empty promise.
Nike store in Chicago did 1st come 1st serve for the KD VI DC preheats, foamposite, and playoff 8s. I hate that twitter RSVP crap. You are supposed to wait all day for a tweet. Every time they tweet that it I'm either working, driving, or on the phone. Couple of times I was prepared I had a DM already open on my computer with name and size already typed waited for the tweet entered the # in 2 seconds and still didn't win.

Good source said these will have the exact same distribution as the Lebron X MVP.
only china and north america , 700 pairs. wonder how they gonna ended to basic customer? safe to say it i think 100-200 pairs will go to celeb, friend and family, connects etc

700 packs worldwide, no ndc, i believe most NTs getting these not just Miami and Unknwn
I saw somewhere that Nike said they are going to begin to produce more of each shoe to stop all of this nonsense. I hope they change up the system for this release and no rsvp. Why not just make them as available as last years GMP? They would easily still get their money, actually much more! Doesn't make sense.

700 packs worldwide, no ndc, i believe most NTs getting these not just Miami and Unknwn
I saw somewhere that Nike said they are going to begin to produce more of each shoe to stop all of this nonsense. I hope they change up the system for this release and no rsvp. Why not just make them as available as last years GMP? They would easily still get their money, actually much more! Doesn't make sense.
nike doesnt care about money necessarily, they care about a strong market which limited releases build. if everything they make is a GR nothing would sell and theyd lose money in the long run 

nike doesnt care about money necessarily, they care about a strong market which limited releases build. if everything they make is a GR nothing would sell and theyd lose money in the long run 
Finally someone who gets it.

Finally someone who gets it.
some people just thing short run or only think of themselves and believe that nike is here to please them and only them. i understand i cant get every single limited release and PE ever made by nike and accept that. do i get mad that some people pickup 10 pairs and i cant get 1? yeah but shoes come out EVERY week so ill be ok. nike is a company not your butler who makes shoes

They care about making money because the shareholders care about them making money. The popular jordan, lebron, ect GR do not sit on shelves and do sell out so I'm not sure what you mean by nothing would sell.

i'm saying... if i get caught i get caught, but if they wait until i make that 50 mile drive there to tell me there will be bodies. driving a v8 isn't cheap.
Aaron Hernandez? I didn't know they had internet access in prison.

laugh.gif

i hope my HoH does raffle this time, i;m not bout that FCFS life

Edit: just checked.. 

Tickets will be given out on Wednesday, July 3rd and Thursday, July 4th for the shoe you have selected. Limit one ticket per customer, while supplies last. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Friday, July 5th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store on Saturday, July 6th between 8:00 am - 6:00 p.m. local time to purchase your pre-selected size. Any shoe not purchased by the 6:00 p.m. deadline will be forfeited. You must have the ticket and show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom