Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Arrrrg I stayed up super late waiting for FTL.eu to drop at 4am est and it doesn't look like it's happening.

laugh.gif

Why?  That's a steal from Europe.  And Titolo is ultra fast shipping.  Those pairs will be here by Wednesday.
end? pop up twice.. at $275. I think that's a steal.  No cash back kinna kills it for me...so I settle w/ End. 

I asked them to mark as gift at checkout. If I have to pay cusoms charges then so be it. That's the risk of ordering from overseas. Some people act like it's the end of the world, or their overdraft protection will kick in.

I asked them to mark as gift at checkout. If I have to pay cusoms charges then so be it. That's the risk of ordering from overseas. Some people act like it's the end of the world, or their overdraft protection will kick in.
You're definitely right on that. Some may not had the balls to do it. You did. I have not tested my luck w/ titolo on big purchase but for SNS and CT, i emailed them directly and asked to claim 150 max for custom.  Since i don't care about actual value. And they did it! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom