Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Sizes kept showing up, but it kept showin the out of stock notice...How are they out of stock when the size just popped up???
that used to happen all the time. and you used to get due to a high volume message or something, but sometimes you can get through. now when a new size pops up i get that out of stock message instantly and have never gotten through

last time there was no tweet about shoes selling out for this long it was the retro 8 playoffs and those were saturated more than a mf.

Last edited:
One of a few things could be happening

A) they have over sold 

B) they received the footlocker etc stock and just sold it on ndc

C) they are deleting bot orders and other people are getting through

Unless you are all extremely lucky I wouldn't be too happy until you see it shipped.

I'm pretty sure the price tag on these has a lot to do with Nike not tweeting SOLD OUT yet
roll.gif

I think SP servers have just exploded!!!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone want to meet me at chickfila @ northpark mall and then wait until last minute to pick up the pairs from nike dallas to troll people into thinking there will be left overs?

NDC is done for, they deleted the webpage. Guess they want us refreshers to know it's sold out. SP is ******. Been trying to get in for 20 minutes now.

don't understand how the size I was waiting in line for popped up after I got out of stock. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Maybe they cancelled the DB for today because of all the bots used on the hazelnuts?

Every person copping on NDC for this release can use a bot and it wouldn't have an impact on the DB release.

Either Nike never planned to released them today, or something just went wrong with the release. Bots didn't impact the DB release at all.

Got a confirmation order on ShoePalace but the page errored out after a long time, heh. The URL says "success" in it so I'm going ot assume it went through. A struggle to order from there.

Back
Top Bottom