Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

finally Vegas is live. #MINT
When was the last time anyone got an RSVP manually?? 
laugh.gif
 RSVP don't even matter anymore. 

THIS truly is the poster boy of a "Sneakerhead" in 2013. Used to be high school athletes that hooped on organized teams or the dudes that just barely missed the cut. Fast forward to 2013 and its a TON of 2TONS. LMAO! Love how things have changed.
I literally typed in "fat hypebeast" on google and this turned up in the results.

Funny thing is that this picture was already uploaded on Niketalk in the General Forum.  
roll.gif

Anyone knows that Niketown NY gonna sell Mint in store? I went there, they only said follow their twitter( that never update anything).

And what time they open? They usaually open 10 am. but last time I went there (KD6Supreme) they open at 8:00 and everything sold out when I'm there.

Anyone knows that Niketown NY gonna sell Mint in store? I went there, they only said follow their twitter( that never update anything).

And what time they open? They usaually open 10 am. but last time I went there (KD6Supreme) they open at 8:00 and everything sold out when I'm there.
Poor kid, you're incredibly out of the loop

So I trashed the Hazelnuts pretty bad and thought it wouldn't get any worse but when some of ya'll get your Black Mints you're going to be disgusted. Some of the pairs that came in the shipment were beyond horrible. The store actually took pics of pairs and going to send them to Nike and ask them what they can do about them because they don't even want to sell them. My size 11 is "decent" but that's after looking at all them and mixing and matching to get the best set. Even still on my left toebox you can see all these small circle but it's not on the right toebox. To get the black looking decent on the sneakers you have to brush it perfectly but some pairs are just so ashy it won't matter what you do. If I had to settle for whatever pair I was given I would have past because they are definitely not worth $250 if you can't get a good pair. A lot of people were saying their Hazelnuts looked good but there will be less people saying these look good I guarantee that.

And before ya'll say my pics don't make them look bad again this is after picking through all the pairs in my size and getting the best the pairs I left behind I feel sorry for the customer come Saturday.

Only thing I can say is better than the Hazelnuts is they did a better job with the lasering didn't notice that messed up on pairs.

View media item 501930View media item 501931View media item 501932

Anyone here that is willing to help me with Denim sizing? Send me a PM.

Thinking of picking up a pair locally since I struck out on DB's and Black Mints today and the Denims were my favorite of the EXT anyways.

Yeah they're selling them on saturday bro.

Guess we're seeing what happens when you let Nike Sportswear take over the Lebron line :smh:
We know what's in store years down the road when they handle the retros
You won't catch me near any of these EXT releases. (Really not trying to hate on any of you guys that legitimately like them)
I'll stick with my 8V1's that I got for 1/3 of the price

Last edited:
They do look bad in those photos, but other photos they look insanely nice..most people slate the black grape 5s but I personally love them, they take a bit of work to keep looking nice but the material is a lot nicer than most of the junk thats released now a days.

I have both denims and hazelnuts.. I bought half a size down stupidly so they dont fit too well, tempted to sell the hazelnuts as they are still DS..going to try half a size up on these

Back
Top Bottom