Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Guys if you live in london

i reccomend you go to footlocker/nike town

both store still have black mint

and nike town still have hazelnuts size 43 and 48

Good luck guys!!

How do these run?? I'm a size 10 in Jordan's any thoughts should I go with a 9.5 or stay with the 10???

End, Size, Nike EU,, Footlocker left me demoralised
laugh.gif
Got to Niketown 15 mins before it opened and walked out with a pair in 10mins
smokin.gif
I think we should stop boasting about how easy it is to get sneakers here..soon the Americans will be invading our shores, the roles will have reversed!

How is your pair? they look good to me.. are the swooshes even in colour? really ashy or not bad?

I think we should stop boasting about how easy it is to get sneakers here..soon the Americans will be invading our shores, the roles will have reversed!

How is your pair? they look good to me.. are the swooshes even in colour? really ashy or not bad?

Haha true. They're sweet, colour's good and ash is very minimal. Really happy with the quality of these. The hazelnuts they had looked really good as well, nothing like some of the bad pictures i've seen floating around. Did you manage to get a pair?

Damn thats a crazy wait. I remember when the South Beaches came out when i was still on the Gold Coast. Walked in at lunchtime, full size run and i could even afford to come back the next day. Man i miss those days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom