Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

this..

wish i could compare quality on two and pick the better of the two and sell the other

I wonder what the price will settle in at? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable reseller for a second pair. Best I've seen is $360 for my 13 on CL. Still a little too much.

Anyone's NDC order still say "submitted"? Just checked since dude got shipping confirmation. Usually it says "in progress" this many hours after the release...

Last edited:
HernandezDice.gif
HOH came thru!!! im done with x onto xi

laugh.gif
i was down there today. didnt bother to ask when i saw them with denims, hazelnuts in the display case.

was really
roll.gif
when i saw the red 4s for $260.
I haven't bought shoes from them in years.

Do they do this with every "Hot" release ?

I remember when the first Yeezys dropped they had a in store auction, like it was ebay or something.

Just bought a Jason Markk set for my shoes... was it worth it? Anyone with experience with the Jason Markk stuff?

:lol: i was down there today. didnt bother to ask when i saw them with denims, hazelnuts in the display case.

was really :rofl: when i saw the red 4s for $260.

I haven't bought shoes from them in years.

Do they do this with every "Hot" release ?

I remember when the first Yeezys dropped they had a in store auction, like it was ebay or something.
no clue. they did remodel the store. when i used to go there when i worked on M street, the back half of the store was a bunch of boxes and shoes they were just sitting on. looks like they walled that off now.

:lol: i was down there today. didnt bother to ask when i saw them with denims, hazelnuts in the display case.

was really :rofl: when i saw the red 4s for $260.

$260 for the 4's LMAO!!

yea. i just walked around the store picking up shoes and looking at prices. all over the place.
... sulfer kobe 8s size 9.5 only was 150... the challenge red kobes were 190... black grape gs was 175 or so...

Just bought a Jason Markk set for my shoes... was it worth it? Anyone with experience with the Jason Markk stuff?

care and maintenance thread in the JB section

Last edited:
View media item 504619Personally I think these look way better with the black waxed laces. Honestly didn't even expect to get these. I was surprised I got a call from HoH yesterday since I had lucked out on both the denims and hazelnuts. One of my friends I brought to sign up for me actually got a call from HoH as well but she left to Puerto Rico last night :/. Overall happy with the quality. These are a lot more wearable than any of the other EXT color ways in my opinion. Very clean and the mint details are a really nice touch. I hope the majority of you guys were able to get your hands on a pair!

9.9/10    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS Worn once
lol yup 'worn for 20 min'...like what he decided to put his mints on to go get a 6-pack then decided not to wear em...more like 'i wore em a few times then my dog f'd em up so now i want my money back. i also lost the box and extra laces.

wouldnt be surprised if you see this ad from this dude "also for sale a slightly used dog, very well triained will not chew your stuff"

Back
Top Bottom