Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man does this nonsense go on all over NT?

- Dudes still insecure or homophobic about the color Pink?  (Step your grown man up.. ladies love pink & lavender on a man)
- Dudes tell another man HIS opinion is wrong because it doesnt align with another mans opinion? (Google "difference of opinion, every mans entitled to their opinion and agree to disagree)

Just FYI the Ambassador and ST are not Takedowns.. they are other lines in the Lebron Footwear Family.

and folks wonder why other sites and sneaker reviewers pop up all over the place... who wants to share info with a bunch of complainers.. lol

Does there need to be an over 26 NT and under 26 NT?

ah crap this thread is about to get ridic again with newbs asking how Denims fit, when they drop, who's getting them, how much can they resell for. arghh

denims should hopefully take some heat off the grapes as far as online goes i feel, but still i might need to cop both, have to see more pics of the denims but theyre growing on me

Hopefully the Denim hype would make the Grape V's an easy cop on RD. No doubt that the whole line at the malls would be filled primarily with kids thirsting over the denims.
There will be plenty of grapes to go around and plenty of restocks thereafter. Denims will be more limited then corks were, so i doubt there will be a line. Mostly raffles and those FCFS spots will have limited to one size run.

- Dudes still insecure or homophobic about the color Pink?  (Step your grown man up.. ladies love pink & lavender on a man)
- Dudes tell another man HIS opinion is wrong because it doesnt align with another mans opinion? (Google "difference of opinion, every mans entitled to their opinion and agree to disagree)

Just FYI the Ambassador and ST are not Takedowns.. they are other lines in the Lebron Footwear Family.

and folks wonder why other sites and sneaker reviewers pop up all over the place... who wants to share info with a bunch of complainers.. lol

I get mad love at work when I wear my lavendar or pink dress shirts. It's a nice change of pace from the typical white, blue, or yellow dress shirts most people wear to work at my employer.

I don't have a problem wearing pink at all. I just think it's way outta place with that doodoo beige tongue/lace combo. The pink laces help, but then you have an outta-place doodoo beige tongue with blue n pink dominance. Just awkward execution/decision

Dem Boys Cant Wear Pink, They Might Catch The Cooties
eyes.gif

I don't have a problem with whoever wants to wear/rock pink. To each his own. I just know that I'm not a fan of wearing pink. I was always taught that Pink is for girls. IDK. My Pop's would laugh in my face if he saw me rockin some all pink shoes or cloths. Just the way I was raised I guess. More power to you.

Thoses Red PE in Elite version, with black carbone fiber and Gold diamond swoosh and we got the lebron of the year ...

Lebron X Xmas on eastbay size 12. Was able to add to cart and just let them go. If anyone is looking for them better get there.

At least the Lebron thread isn't as bad as the Kobe thread, that **** is embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom