Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just copped a pair of Lavas at a local boutique after just randomly stopping in after lunch and I'm very excited...I love these

the heroes pack...now theres a shoe that is worth that hefty price tag, in my opinion. the vii was designed around the xi so i doubt they would go back to a similiar design, but who knows. does anyone know if jp is designing the xi or is nike going to someone else? his twitter is still quiet after that drose incident.
The only thing the Lebron VII had that was similar to the XIs is the patent leather. Design-wise, there is nothing else similar at all.

Did JP really catch that much heat after the rose stuff?

He's gotta be doing the XIs. They're way done by now anyways n

anyone think we'll get another restock sometime soon? still pretty salty that I missed this and I refuse to pay reseller prices.

My store got the super hero elites today but the supervisor wouldn't let me snap a pic :smh:

Overall, the elite and the regular X are the same shoe. The cut on the ankle of the elite is slightly different and the Kevlar plates add some extra weight to the shoe.

The swoosh on the elite also had the diamond cut but it didn't look or feel as jagged as the swooshes on the sportpack Xs.

Unless nike plays the numbers game w/ these for the price I just can't see the elites flying until the SB colorway. With the lows releasing and the regular Xs still sitting in some colors idk if people will want to dish out $260+ for a shoe that's so similar to a pair on the shelf for $180

But why would someone price those so low? They could be priced at three times that and people would still buy. Just seems a little odd to me.

Guy sold a couple of pairs for this then went into reseller mode doubling to $600+ on a pair then $1500 on a 4th pair :smh:

Saw these on Instagram 
nthat.gif

are those real? cuz i seen some fake that look just like that.

And i think Nike would make south beach colorway on the Elite model.

Come on dude look at the zoom bag. They are fakes!! I like description on his pix saying thanks KingJames! LOL! If the king really saw those he would be shaking his head for many different reasons haha. :tongue:

Wish I could've gotten those corks but I went for the 13s I didn't even know they were being restocked

^ I feel you on that one, bro. I missed out on the 13s so I jumped on those as soon as I saw it. Only later did I realize there were corks and asgs.

^ I feel you on that one, bro. I missed out on the 13s so I jumped on those as soon as I saw it. Only later did I realize there were corks and asgs.
worst part i the 13s were up for a while... that was an easy cop compared to everything else

Back
Top Bottom