Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not sure if this was posted yet or not, but interesting article on Lebron shoe sales this year, hitting $300M, outselling last year, and dwarfing the other player shoe sales.

Myself, I could not believe sales were better this year than last year...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...bron-james-is-the-nbas-leading-shoe-salesmen/
These numbers were reported a while back in this thread.

And these aren't this years numbers, the article says 2012 all over it.

How and why would they report this years numbers when we're only 5 months into the year?

anywhere to find the regular lebron 10's on discount, all the familiar websites are at retail still and as soon as these hit outlets they are swallowed up.....

If the EXT's are releasing in Europe they'll sit for a while, I got the Area's this month and they still had a fsr and they was on discount. I'll wait an pick up the brown suedes when they hit the discount rack.

These numbers were reported a while back in this thread.

And these aren't this years numbers, the article says 2012 all over it.

How and why would they report this years numbers when we're only 5 months into the year?

It is confusing, because it says the Lebron X, but also 2012 sales.

Ok I realize this doesn't really belong in this thread but I didn't know who else to ask... How do LeBron 4s run? TTS? I'm tryin to get myself a pair but not sure on the size. I wear a 10 in X's, they fit but are pretty tight in the toebox.

Ok I realize this doesn't really belong in this thread but I didn't know who else to ask... How do LeBron 4s run? TTS? I'm tryin to get myself a pair but not sure on the size. I wear a 10 in X's, they fit but are pretty tight in the toebox.

IV's - the only LeBron sig that fits really big.

Them joints look nice. 
smokin.gif

It's funny because the freegums always had a "playoff" shoe type of feel to them. I'm glad that color blocking was revisited for the X's.

mad i missed the free gums on clearance. i did get the black n red pair for $80 tho.

so are those Lebron EXT suedes that are popping up on ebay and in the US all unauthorized pairs?  I see them on taobao, but the english translation is sooooo bad that I wouldn't consider purchasing.  And with the likelyhood that they are Grey-market pairs..  

But I'm sure people order and they get the shoe, then what, sell on eBay to an unsuspecter?  If the same dude had one TB pair to 10 Retail pairs, would the difference be enough to file a PP claim?  Would the buyer stand a chance at knowing?

I will wait for these to release stateside, just curious if anyone wants to shed some light on that

Back
Top Bottom