Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

100x100px-LS-2df6795c_TMNT_Avatar.jpeg
  ^^ This avy is killing me. LOL 
roll.gif

im not guna quote you on tht in this response cuz im not tryn to bring TO MUCH hate towards from the trolls on this site but youve gone crazy dawg 

Since when has this been happening?

I haven't got anything since thunder 4s but manually got db 9, two pairs of bred 11s, and thunder 4s. Haven't tried for anything in 2013.

Yeah I was able to manually RSVP literally every pair you did via NikeDC (including the Thunder 4s and Kd 5s from the Christmas Pack), but I'm trying for these 2013 releases and no luck. :smh:

I'm pretty clutch when it comes to NDC releases though, but since these aren't releasing on the site, I'm over these and after the next release lol. :nerd:

LOL. I've gotten RSVPs in 2013 at Georgetown.

And I thought the store manager over there was a woman, who's this guy selling slots?

I won't call it fair because its obvious ppl are paying RSVP services. But you do have a chance it's not just some secret society of sneaker buyers locking it down everytime.
exactly..  its definitely a women, ive had a few conversation with her,  and no one at the store has any control over the RSVP process, maybe in the pass but not now.. the response with confirmation is almost instant.. 

exactly..  its definitely a women, ive had a few conversation with her,  and no one at the store has any control over the RSVP process, maybe in the pass but not now.. the response with confirmation is almost instant.. 
it is a woman and she presses something on her nike watch to start the rsvp and send the tweet out. there is no rsvp place that is specifically holding rsvp's. its an automatic response via dm. only shadiness happens when rsvp's arent picked up and friends receive those first. 

Presses something on her Nike watch eh?

...lmao!!!

What the hell? Idk, most of you dudes know more than I do, because I don't care about ish like that. I just wanna get my kicks and keep it moving. But that sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

you touched your 401k for a pair of shoes?! nah

LOL! Hater knows that ain't happenin. I'd already be pretty worried if I needed to do anything more than write a check to afford a $3-4K purchase in the first place. If I can't live in it or drive it, and I can't afford to go down to the bank and get the money to get it, then I don't need it that bad.

The fees of taking money from your 401(K) and then the tax hit you take are absolutely ridiculous. LOL but yes, I was only kidding. My bad guise.

Presses something on her Nike watch eh?
I'm pretty sure it's true.

From what I've heard, each Niketown has an employee "The Twitter Guy/Girl" who comes into the store at a random time to begin the RSVP. If you noticed the RSVP tweets, they're all sent via Nike Digital Wristband. All DM's are automated and you usually get a response within a minute or two if you scored.

a good friend picked up my pair from Nike Chicago. He said they had pairs remaining after the 10AM cut off but they have em away to people who lined up apparently. They aren't in hand yet but I'll have em soon. Here's a few pics he took via the iPhone.

View media item 435218

a good friend picked up my pair from Nike Chicago. He said they had pairs remaining after the 10AM cut off but they have em away to people who lined up apparently. They aren't in hand yet but I'll have em soon. Here's a few pics he took via the iPhone.
nice

Still can't find a size 11 on the bay with actual pics of the shoes. Just ridiculous.
I have a feeling that some of the guys coming in here with the $2k - $3k talk are the actual ones over there trying to ASK for that price lol
If anyone can lead me to a person with an actual brain that wants to get rid of a size 11, a PM would be greeaaaaaatly appreciated!

*and if this is out of bounds, I apologize....I know people get help in the Yeezy thread, just hoping it is the same here

Oh lol...

Back
Top Bottom