Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My dm said 8am-530pm pickup time and I went juat now to get my pairs...they said the wibdow was 8am to 930am and they sold all of the shoes. They have to confirm the dm I got was legit but my names were on the list....ridiculous.

I'm calling corporate now

My dm said 8am-530pm pickup time and I went juat now to get my pairs...they said the wibdow was 8am to 930am and they sold all of the shoes. They have to confirm the dm I got was legit but my names were on the list....ridiculous.

Straight dirtbags

:nerd:

Wow. I would have been so pissed

Resellers Seriously Trolling On Ebay, If I Can't Get A Good Price Or Trade Then !**** Em!!

Exactly. Have you tried actually talking to them and seeing what they'll sell for? It's stupid. "Ya I got people offering $2k and up".....yet the auction is at a standstill at $1100. Riiiiiiiiiiight

showed up to nike dc at 10am was out the door by 10:05 lol saw on the list there was another sz 14 just glad I got one of them, they had all the pairs sitting behind the counter, looked like 2 full size runs 

lil plug lol but for real thanks for coming threw:smile:

They did that for all of them 
mean.gif

HOLY CRAP :evil:

Exactly. Have you tried actually talking to them and seeing what they'll sell for? It's stupid. "Ya I got people offering $2k and up".....yet the auction is at a standstill at $1100. Riiiiiiiiiiight
Naw Its Release Day,Their Still Feeling High And Mighty, I'll Wait Till They Realize That Nobody (Not Everybody) Will Give Them 2k For No Brons...

Which NT was this, and by "names" do you mean you had more than 1 pair secured? If so, that makes it even worse :x

That's some shady business there, I bet the employees were super pumped at 9:31.  Sorry to hear about that loss though, mad grimy.
showed up to nike dc at 10am was out the door by 10:05 lol saw on the list there was another sz 14 just glad I got one of them, they had all the pairs sitting behind the counter, looked like 2 full size runs 
So Nike DC didn't change their pickup times to 9:30?

Last edited:
Id like to know the confirmed pickup times at other niketowns....esp since dude in dc got his at 10am

Id like to know the confirmed pickup times at other niketowns....esp since dude in dc got his at 10am
your DM is proof. They can't change the pick up time without notification.

Let's get them all fired.

we #NTSTRONG for a suspect contest of being in a suit so why not do it for the compa here.

Your...names?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom