Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If people wanna know how they fit you should go in a store and try on a pair if they have one in your size.

If people wanna know how they fit you should go in a store and try on a pair if they have one in your size.
It's like people don't know you can try shoes on before you buy.

And even if you buy them you can return them if they don't fit.

eek.gif
 Id sell crack to orphans just to raise the money for the resale prices on finals elite X

I hope info comes out on those navy/pink denims. Need a pair of those.

Last edited:
GS Crimson/volts look better IMO than Adult sizes. That color combo with less black and grey midsole is ridiculous. Black laces and perfect for all you SF Giants fans out there. Very similar to the Crimson Roshes....:nthat:

I was on my way to pick up my Kobe 8 MC's when the manager I've been following up with confirmed he had all of my sizes, I was :wow: and couldn't believe they actually came through for my friend and I. It was just constant communication back and forth from Nike and I'm a happy camper.

We each were able to get both of our pairs (2 are mine), I'll snap some nice detailed photos tomorrow morning, for now this is just my instagram shot.

21066be6cfb911e2bdf822000a1fa51c_7.jpg

Last edited:
I was on my way to pick up my Kobe 8 MC's when the manager I've been following up with confirmed he had all of my sizes, I was :wow: and couldn't believe they actually came through for my friend and I. It was just constant communication back and forth from Nike and I'm a happy camper.

We each were able to get both of our pairs (2 are mine), I'll snap some nice detailed photos tomorrow morning, for now this is just my instagram shot.

Very nice! I wonder where they came from? Could this mean future restock possibly?

I'm coming over to your house now.

WOW!!

So y'all RSVP'd 4 pairs of MVPs.

Must be nice. Might as well play Lotto next. Your bound to win that too with your kind of luck.

So y'all RSVP'd 4 pairs of MVPs.

Must be nice. Might as well play Lotto next. Your bound to win that too with your kind of luck.

Lmao! Right..."Luck", nice to see you guys pulled off such a major win. I know how big of a deal it was to everybody in this thread. NT's prayers were answered.

Congrats, D.

Where's those salty people that were talking out the side of their mouths? :lol:

Got mine in today!! 
smokin.gif
  Will wear them proudly down here!  I made some moves in my worn collection and came out "even" with the crazy prices out there.  

These are definitely ridiculous in person!

Back
Top Bottom