Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got mine in from JJ today , so sexy in person ( no need for pix we have plenty in here)

Waiting on my size 8 from CT to come in next week now , originally bought in hopes to trade in case I didn't get my size

why are prices falling on everything except 13-14s....ive expanded my search to a size 14 because i want these joints bad. It hurts my heart every time I look at the size 10 in my closet

Finally got my Denims order... the quality is definitely phenomenal, like everyone else has said in here. So, here are pics and stuff. Also, on feet when wearing my favorite raw denim.
A lot of people were saying wearing the denim on denims would be wack. Or saying khaki/chinos would be the only way to rock em. Besides the double rolled cuff, this is exactly how I would rock it (maybe with the tongue out).  A denim jacket on top of this would be a bit much though (imo)

And this is what i'm reduced to, talking about fits... I'm bout to cave in and cop.... but not for the $520 a nt'er pm'ed me wanting for his lol

A lot of people were saying wearing the denim on denims would be wack. Or saying khaki/chinos would be the only way to rock em. Besides the double rolled cuff, this is exactly how I would rock it (maybe with the tongue out).  A denim jacket on top of this would be a bit much though (imo)

And this is what i'm reduced to, talking about fits... I'm bout to cave in and cop.... but not for the $520 a nt'er pm'ed me wanting for his lol

smh :smh:

Last edited:

mean.gif
 @ Flight Club prices NT'ers are trying to charge each other. It was $535 so he's either SLOWLY coming down or he likes you more than me. 
roll.gif

Just copped these crimsons under retail! Have a feeling these are quickly become one of my favorite X's to wear.
If you have a shot at multiples why not??? [emoji]128526[/emoji]
crimsons definitely look better in person

the early pics were ew

i did notice that the color is no where near crimson tho, its like a dumb vibrant red

crimson is dark

lmao at least you appeared and kept it funky... now come down on that price man so one of us can get it 

Anybody think I could trade worn once concords and bred 11s for corks? and if so how fair is that trade?

Anybody think I could trade worn once concords and bred 11s for corks? and if so how fair is that trade?
I love my Jordan XI's a lot, but for the Corks...I think i'd do it...But, if you can give him only 1 of the 2 and just add cash on it, then try for that, but other than that...I Would

Got mine in from JJ today , so sexy in person ( no need for pix we have plenty in here)

Waiting on my size 8 from CT to come in next week now , originally bought in hopes to trade in case I didn't get my size
What size are you? I need an 8 
wink.gif

if they are both retros, definitely..

Jordan Retros will always re-retro, and there are countless pairs of Concords and Breds floating around, and you'll always be able to find them...

However, Corks are limited, and pretty soon they will dry up and have crazy price tags.

Back
Top Bottom