Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Called, the lady was totally surprised and couldn't believe it. She also asked if it was ok to put in a request for the district manager to get in touch with me directly. Ricardo's a** is grass. I'm also calling the other corporate number as we speak.

Edit: Don't think Corporate is open on Saturdays. I left a message for them to get back to me as instructed.

Last edited:
Houston HOH update for anyone out there. Baybrook got their shipment in about two hours ago. I keep calling the one at the Galleria to see about their shipment but I keep getting a busy signal. 

Did they say anything about the pick up window? Someone said earlier they're giving people until the end of the day.

So listen to this bulls*it, so house of hoops Cross county was listed on the launch locator, now I drove all the way there on Wednesday to fill out a raffle since that's the procedure. Now when I got there they said that they aren't getting them. Now I knew that wasn't possible, I called up footlocker headquarters on Friday to see what the deal was. They said that cross county will be getting the shoes and shipments were delayed.to every house of hoops, willowbrook took delivery on Friday, Roosevelt took delivery today. Anyways so I called and spoke to a manager Ricardo and he said that they will not be receiving the shoes, (clearly the manager knows what goes on) so I knew something was up since corporate said they will be getting the pairs guaranteed . I even told the manager that and he completely played dumb. Now I know I was not the only one calling and wondering where's the shoes, whys there no raffle. So today comes by and I called them again to see, and they claim that ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so no pairs will be coming in and they're 100% sure. So I decide to stop by at the footlocker and see what's up. Now when I go in, there's a bunch of people wondering what's going on with those hazelnuts, well the manager Ricardo. Says they don't have them. So everyone decides to leave. About 10 minutes later , about to leave the shopping center, I see people walking out with the hazelnut lebrons, I go to the register and the manager is there talking to 5 buddies holding the hazelnuts in the footlocker bag, and tells everyone in front of the register that they're all gone. As the guys standing there are trying to sell me the sneakers for $500. That manager waited for all his buddies to get there, your telling me they had no clue they weren't getting them. Corporate knew, and that manager knew, he just took advantage, All the other house of hoops still held raffles but told people that the shipment is delayed and they didn't get them in yet . The manager over there pulls some shady ****. It's not right that the public didn't get a fair shot at the shoes. This is unacceptable from a footlocker store, especially a house of hoops....

I would have did the the hater boxden CHOKE SLAM to that dude and the dude that was trying to sell you that **** for $500

Str8 undertake style right in the store then ran outta there

View media item 483519

Usually I'd be completely disgusted at lames trying to get employees fired over holding a few shoes back from the public BUT in this case he's asking for whatever consequences he has to face. That situation as worded was just straight bogus! This is one of the ONLY actual real life usages of forums like this, to really give the screws to an employee that was blatantly disrespectful entirely.

I doubt anything happens to Ricardo but keep this thread updated, I'd love to hear what the end result becomes.

Usually I'd be completely disgusted at lames trying to get employees fired over holding a few shoes back from the public BUT in this case he's asking for whatever consequences he has to face. That situation as worded was just straight bogus! This is one of the ONLY actual real life usages of forums like this, to really give the screws to an employee that was blatantly disrespectful entirely.

I doubt anything happens to Ricardo but keep this thread updated, I'd love to hear what the end result becomes.

I was calling all week and state numerous times they're listed in the launch locator only to have them say "I don't know" or "maybe" and hang up on me. That alone knowing they were chilling in the stock room infuriates me! Now if I was the other guy and actually SAW them, then have one of his boys approach me to flip them to $500, I'd completely lose my head.

Patiently waiting for mines to ship...
hey man... congratz.. still waiting confirm for my 8.5  (dead serious about that size) 
wink.gif

hey man... congratz.. still waiting confirm for my 8.5  (dead serious about that size) 
wink.gif

Haha tell you what though I may consider 8.5 on lebrons they a bit tight.... J/K but glad you were able to place an order GL

From the pics I seen so far, can barely see the Nike swoosh on the Hazelnuts. Look like some suede boots.

You sir, have a legitimate gripe... All I keep thinking is "those ain't rolex diamonds, what the f you done to that"

That don't look like issues from rubbing around in the box, it looks like two different pairs by design... and people want to talk about Taobao GM pairs with lack of quality control lol

Called, the lady was totally surprised and couldn't believe it. She also asked if it was ok to put in a request for the district manager to get in touch with me directly. Ricardo's a** is grass. I'm also calling the other corporate number as we speak.

Edit: Don't think Corporate is open on Saturdays. I left a message for them to get back to me as instructed.
Good luck man. I hope that foo gets fired!

What a scum he deserves to be fired for being so damn stupid if he was smart he should've just had his friends meet him there when they were about to close instead he pulls them out in front of a lot of people asking about them he needs a reality check badly.

LOL

Footlocker may pretend to be sympathetic to those filing complaints.

But that fact of the matter is the manager did his job, SOLD THE PRODUCT.

You may not like how he went about selling the products, but any manager at any store has the right to deny business to anyone.

And it sounds like he simply denied business to anyone that wasn't his boy.

If he's even questioned about how it went down, he can say that he sold the pairs to raffle winners and denied having the pairs in store to everyone else to avoid chaos.

Seriously doubt the manager will even get a write up.

Back
Top Bottom