Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Friend just got hit with this email several hours ago. No bot or script. Only purchased 1 pair.

That's messed up. It probably hurts to see that if you want them to wear while buying them the legit way. I'd be feeling like this.
KickedDownStairsSoccer.gif

Last edited:
That's what everyone says (me too), until the reality of being blacklisted or going to jail for acting a fool set in, then you come to your senses and realize, stress,being arrested,no kicks OR maybe some kicks and if not still walk away with your freedom...they just kicks man just kicks.

That's what everyone says (me too), until the reality of being blacklisted or going to jail for acting a fool set in, then you come to your senses and realize, stress,being arrested,no kicks OR maybe some kicks and if not still walk away with your freedom...they just kicks man just kicks.
im not talking about getting arrested and making a scene lol im talking about i would find a way to get my shoes no matter what cuz i didnt use a bot and they sayn i did, i would find a way, u jus have to level with ppl and have good ppl skills....its obviously a misunderstanding that situation the guys in so it really shouldnt b a big deal IMO

Lmao glad ndc is always my last option. FedEx should be dropping mine off at any moment now

Last edited:
Lmao glad ndc is always my last option. FedEx should be dropping mine off at any moment now

meh... its not like the other sites are 100% either.

id just do overnight shipping... this forces them to speed up their decision on you which I doubt they would do. sometimes that extra $25 is worth it.

id just do overnight shipping... this forces them to speed up their decision on you which I doubt they would do. sometimes that extra $25 is worth it.

Exactly and since there isn't any tax I think I may just start doing that on limited releases I happen to get off NDC starting with the black suedes.

I would be considerably angry if Nike were to cancel that order. Especially if it was legit.

I contacted a Nike rep through the Chat and Phone.

My order has said "In Progress" since I ordered. They told me that it is awaiting Fed Ex to pick up and that is what the problem is, but it will def ship.

Unless your order says, "Canceled", you should be good. 

yea sounds like u just made reselles/bots a way around it lol, well at the cost of 25 dollars

Them dudes gonna get there's regardless. I'm giving knowledge to NT members that need it.

I contacted a Nike rep through the Chat and Phone.

My order has said "In Progress" since I ordered. They told me that it is awaiting Fed Ex to pick up and that is what the problem is, but it will def ship.

Unless your order says, "Canceled", you should be good. 

Same thing they told me. My order status has only changed from submitted to in progress, but It's messed up how they canceled dudes order that didn't use a bot. I'm really wondering how they decide which order to cancel. It's looking like paper, rock, scissors :smh:

Unfortunately, all the *****ing the world doesn't yield much in the way of positive results with these companies. If you're extremely lucky (like the .1% category) they may track a pair of shoes down for you. But for the vast majority, expect a "we're sorry, " how about we wave the shipping on your next purchase or a 15% coupon for your troubles -- maybe 20% if you're a real sweetheart. Fact of the matter is they have us by the b**ls and it sucks. I'm frustrated to no end with FTL.com, but at the end of the day, they have the product I want so I always come crawling back. It sucks, but if I want to pay retail, I deal with the frustration. If I could buy everything from NDC.com I would. I literally detest dealing with FTL.com. As consumers we're gunning for a highly desired product and typical response is usually just a get a big "get f**cked and buy somewhere else if you don't like it. Sadly, there aren't many options for us to turn to, else we would...

Rock Paper Scissors based off of one case? Nothing is 100%. For every 100 valid catches three could be a couple casualties. Growing pains of progress.

im not talking about getting arrested and making a scene lol im talking about i would find a way to get my shoes no matter what cuz i didnt use a bot and they sayn i did, i would find a way, u jus have to level with ppl and have good ppl skills....its obviously a misunderstanding that situation the guys in so it really shouldnt b a big deal IMO
Gotcha thought you meant flying off the handle my bad lol

this is just a theory though right?
i've heard it mentioned before but theres no proof, or enough cancelled orders(on ground shipping) to speculate whether this is a valid statistic.

Back
Top Bottom