Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I agree with you on this one. Ordered overnight for the corks and literally didn't ship out till Tuesday I believe and I got them Thursday. There was nothing overnight or next day about it lol.
lol I know its not overnight, but I ordered 2-3 days on the Denim X EXT and just got them yesterday lol, joke, its the last time I do that!!

So for those who were saying Footlocker doesn't care......you were wrong. I got a call back today from corporate and the district manager (which in itself lends to some credibility that they weren't messing around since I got the answering machine when I called corporate). They asked me to explain everything that happened, date/time frame, and the shoes it was for. They also asked for the managers name, and location. I was told they take this very seriously, and were absolutely going to look into it. The conversation ended with them saying they were going to take appropriate action, and what the best way to reach me would be, to inform me exactly what action they've taken to resolve the matter. These guys did not sound happy. So I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I hear from them again. Hopefully it will be them saying Ricardo's *** is fired. To the other guys that filed claims did you go directly to corporate as well and not their customer service line? Also have you heard back from anybody yet? I imagine if I'm not the only one filing a complaint against that location and this guy Ricardo, than something will definitely be done about it.

I tried to tell yall foot locker doesn't play around. Hope there's a positive end result for you and a negative for Ricardo

I tried to tell yall foot locker doesn't play around. Hope there's a positive end result for you and a negative for Ricardo
It'd be hilarious if Ricardo was a lurker on here and was debating on whether or not to clock in on his next shift 
laugh.gif

yea this is promising. Now if only Nike did something about 21 Mercer and I'd be happy

Here we are wishing Nike would fix all these things, all the while we are jumping through rings of fire to buy $250 sneakers with some obvious/potential defects.  

Something has gotta give and I hope it's soon!

Overnight shipping option won't help anything. . Good idea but it doesn't work like that

I agree with you on this one. Ordered overnight for the corks and literally didn't ship out till Tuesday I believe and I got them Thursday. There was nothing overnight or next day about it lol.

ignorance is wonderful.

how many times have you guys ordered with overnight shipping? i done it at least 10 times and never had it not showed up the next day after they shipped. IF they did not, then someone, nike or fedex, owes you a refund since you did NOT receive the service you paid for.

OK it shipped 1 day after the day it was supposed to ship. How many times did that happen? Many vets can tell you overnight ships the Monday after a Saturday release 99% of the time.

Nike prioritizes shipping method over order number. This is FACT. Read the message dude had with the rep about canceled orders... it gives a hint about how they roll.

Nike does OVERNIGHT ORDERS then 2-3 Day Delivery then Ground. Doing overnight enhances your chances of not being canceled.

Tell me how many people have complained about ordering overnight from nike and having them get canceled. Ill wait.

sometimes educating is useless because people dont listen.

Last edited:
Not a theory. I mistakenly tested it when I used a product voucher not given to me by Nike. They called me after I got the package telling me the voucher should have been cut off and I shouldn't have gotten the shoes. Different area but similar type of punishment for the crimes.

definitely something to consider for my future orders. thanks for the insight

ignorance is wonderful.

how many times have you guys ordered with overnight shipping? i done it at least 10 times and never had it not showed up the next day after they shipped. IF they did not, then someone, nike or fedex, owes you a refund since you did NOT receive the service you paid for.

OK it shipped 1 day after the day it was supposed to ship. How many times did that happen? Many vets can tell you overnight ships the Monday after a Saturday release 99% of the time.

sometimes educating is useless because people dont listen.

This.

I've used overnight shipping 6 or 7 times. Only twice was my order not shipped out that following Monday from NDC. And the two other times, my orders were shipped out Tuesday, but after calling to complain, I got my shipping charges refunded.

Last edited:
these mints are the best ones out of the pack... lets see if I can get one out of the three. More than likely won't tho... :rofl:

The corks are underrated by a lot of ppl I feel. They don't have all the probs ppl say.

What's the time frame on the I'd? I just made a pair of red champ 10 w the gold bottoms

Hazelnuts look alright, not $250 alright though. Spent my money on two ewings instead and I don't regret it.

Wow... Where did this come from? Is it a Miami only release or will limited numbers be on NDC?

It'll probably be the same kinda release for the pack that the MVP release had (same stores, same number of pairs).

If these dropped on NDC, I'd be VERY surprised.

Back
Top Bottom