Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Did yeezys restock?

nerd.gif

yea I wanted the KD VI supremes, I scrolled like 3 rows and couldn't resist anymore, but they were near the bottom, I wish I went for them first I got Cutting Jade X and Kobe 8 Easter, I would've rather had KD Vi Supreme instead...

I only bought cause there was a restock lol, had no intentions on picking these up...lol

i opened the link immediately when i got the tweet and shoes were already gone lmfao

If you get alerts through text that's prolly why. I get Text alerts about 20 seconds after the tweet goes live. Same with me. Clicked the link and everything was gone.

Last edited:
haha, I clicked right when I saw my text and thought I was good for some of the kicks. NOPE, everything was sold out. Stupid delayed text notifications

Can't believe I got the denims in size 10.5. They had a full size restocked. I went for a 11 first which was a no go and was surprised I was able to add a 10.5 after that.

I was able to add the Pure Platinums but didn't want them. Corks I would've went for if they had them up.

Even with a completely random restock as opposed to a saturday morning release scheduled ahead of time AND about 15 sneakers in stock, I STILL strike out. My life man.

Last edited:
If that was bad that just goes to show you how many people are already behind the computer on a scheduled release.

Back
Top Bottom