Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^ yea prob on mine to well the "cost of doing biz" i rather deal with that still under resell price trying to haggle from the 499-400 they trying to ask for also its a "POSSIBILITY" lol theres that............ HOPE lmao. not stressing tho just happy to finally land mine

^^

There will probably be a customs fee on top of that though
^^ yea prob on mine to well the "cost of doing biz" i rather deal with that still under resell price trying to haggle from the 499-400 they trying to ask for also its a "POSSIBILITY" lol theres that............ HOPE lmao. not stressing tho just happy to finally land mine
I'm with you @Starfox070. I'd rather take my chances with customs... I pay my bills...

@DreamTeamUSA Thanks for your input though.

^^ Those Championship Xs are FIRE!!!

Too bad I'll never have a shot at getting them... :smh:

Last edited:
Nobody will man.... If it was a ndc at least ppl w/ bots would have a shot but not happening......

I feel like I am the only one without a bot nowadays

forever-alone.gif

Last edited:
These probably gona resell for more than the hazelnuts huh? Ima bet ebay prices will be 325-maybe even 400 and off ebay like 300-340

I don't get the fascination with the EXTs.

They are Basketball shoes, you cant play Basketball in but you also can't wear them to a bar or club either.

Nike marketing at the top of their game. Suedes and leathers have been used on basketball kicks for years - so you can play ball in these.

However, the elementary/high school lot dropping $500+ on these joints probably don't remember the AJ XVIII, XXI or the Huarache 2K4 and they are either buying into the 'limited' or 'resell' hype.

Damn near all of the GR colourways are 'lifestyle' to begin with - so separate 'lifestyle' shoes with a higher price point is just Nike fleecing the sheep.

Well I'm bummed, my local FL HOH doesn't know if their getting them this Saturday. That sucks considering they get everything..... Gonna try my luck on NDC but I never got anything there on release day
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom