Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Question for those who picked up the lebron x re-entry. Did they come with an extra pair of laces or no? I just received a pair from NDC restock last week. It looks they sent me a pair of shoes someone else returned lol. No extra laces and the tissue paper is all ripped up and one one of the balled up tissue papers was outside of the shoe floating around. Just curious.

Question for those who picked up the lebron x re-entry. Did they come with an extra pair of laces or no? I just received a pair from NDC restock last week. It looks they sent me a pair of shoes someone else returned lol. No extra laces and the tissue paper is all ripped up and one one of the balled up tissue papers was outside of the shoe floating around. Just curious.

No just black laces with teal tips

All the LeBron X's I've bought (6 pairs) have had that single wad of paper in there. It fills a small gap that's in there and keeps the shoes from shifting around.

I'm trying to cop a size 11 of black mints to rock. I've struck out on all of the other ext's and these are my favorite. So if anybody is in phoenix az and maybe has a connect and could help out I'd appreciate the help or hints. I don't have a bot so I'm not confident I'll pick up from NDC. Apologies for the desperation.

LeBron-X-Cavs.jpg

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/07/15...e-sneaker-colorways-inspired-by-player-pasts/

been there, did that.

View media item 414344

Got my tracking from the euro site posted yesterday for my hazle's. whole thing is in italian. Thank god I'm half cuban lol this spanish kicking in for something........... Lol

anybody know of any spots in Germany that might have the area 72 , hazelnuts, or denims still sitting? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

bought from eastbay, had no extra laces. 

if i dont win a local raffle for these i will be passing. I'd much rather go after the db3's on ndc saturday, since they are cheaper. 250 is steap. now if these were 180 then they would definitely be copped, no question.

Back
Top Bottom