Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I believe they haven't. I was told they received the Hazelnuts after they gave out raffle tickets, and in the end didn't receive enough to sell to all the winners. So they might not do a raffle, possibly FCFS.
Well I guess I'm S.O.L. Then. I'm not about that camp or extra early line up life. Plus Saturday is my girls birthday.

Damn Live stocks Hazels went quick
I got a browser notification immediately after it went live and by the time I had refreshed and scrolled over to click my size I noticed 8.5, 9, 9.5, 13 already all crossed out so I wonder if it was actually a separate full size run like they tweeted after all. 

Either way, I got my size so I'm happy. 

a lot of people are gonna be mad with these. because of the different hair lengths on them the lasering on them is hit or miss. i looked at some pairs and you can barely see the lines on the front.

250 is pretty expensive for a sneaker but Nike knows its gonna sell out in minutes. Now if this was the red suede releasing.......I doubt anyone would be complaining lol

Only local spot getting em here in Pittsburgh seems to be social status. They're doing a raffle starting tomorrow. To enter you have to buy something. That's some bs if you ask me

I got a browser notification immediately after it went live and by the time I had refreshed and scrolled over to click my size I noticed 8.5, 9, 9.5, 13 already all crossed out so I wonder if it was actually a separate full size run like they tweeted after all. 

Either way, I got my size so I'm happy. 
browser notification? Hmmm....I'm late. Someone school me on this

Do you have an account created with any of the shipping companies? If so then if your CC info is on file they would just bill you instead of asking for payment upon delivery.

I've order so much from overseas and from my experiences if I had custom fees -

UPS= Collects fees on the spot and will not hand over the package if unpaid.

FedEx= I receive a bill via mail a few weeks after delivery.

USPS=Also collects fees on the spot and will not hand over the package if unpaid.

Works the same the other way (US-EU) except these $20-$30 you talk about you can add another $50 to that - main reason Ive stopped using eastbay - EU customs even charge taxes on the SHIPPING rate you pay!

Good luck to all those going for db3s and mints... I just want a pair of mints and it looks like I'm done for a while! LEBRON X EXT Its been a tough line to cop nonetheless not all my pairs came out 100 and ive had trouble getting my size on the corks and hazelnuts but Overall though this lineup has been solid, all 4 shoes are beautiful in their own way. Looking foward to copping on Saturday.

Edit: I need that champ pack somehow someway those are my grails

Last edited:
trying to get another pair of denims size 11, what do you guys think would be a decent deal for both sides? best offer I have seen so far is 350

trying to get another pair of denims size 11, what do you guys think would be a decent deal for both sides? best offer I have seen so far is 350
IMHO, I think you should wait a week or two for the Black Mint to flood the market.  Seller will panic with Hazel falling and Mint's "hype" and "die".  I can totally see this is going for 300 range.

IMHO, I think you should wait a week or two for the Black Mint to flood the market.  Seller will panic with Hazel falling and Mint's "hype" and "die".  I can totally see this is going for 300 range.

Alright thanks good advice because I won't pay over 315

Back
Top Bottom