Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm probably the only one. But I think Nike could've did this on purpose for every pair of EXTs to be different maybe to make us feel more selected since they're already limited idk just a random thought

Just got THAT call from Crabtree HOH
pimp.gif

Just got the call from HOH Southlake, so I'll be getting two pairs of mints now, so I'll be able to mix and match to get a better set.

Seems like these are going to be a lil more available as I saw a tweet from city gear stating they are releasing tomorrow. Not sure if its going to be online or at select stores. I asked on twitter but ni answer yet....
I don't remeember them carrying the other et though...

Don't do it to yourself. DB 3's are worth just as much as Corks are. Dude is about to consensually rape you 
The DB3's alone worth more than the Corks - if anything.  You only do that trade if you really want the Corks and don't care about the DB3's but I'd ask for additional cash
laugh.gif

Seems like these are going to be a lil more available as I saw a tweet from city gear stating they are releasing tomorrow. Not sure if its going to be online or at select stores. I asked on twitter but ni answer yet....
I don't remeember them carrying the other et though...

Naw they didn't get them, not in stores around this way at least.

They may be trying to build their online release portfolio though, the released the Christmas Hyperposites today so maybe they are turning that way in getting sneakers out...

They have had the (no retro Js or anything exclusive released online) maybe this is a change for the better.

Don't own a pair of Lebron's but I'm looking for a new basketball shoe and found some Xs on sale for $125. How are they for hooping in? I need some new bball shoes and was looking at either those or the hyperdunks. I'm a big man and I have flat feet. I usually hoop in barkleys but I pretty much wore them out and I am looking for a new hoop shoe. Also is there any difference between the Xs and the Elites performance wise?

Just got the call from HOH Southlake, so I'll be getting two pairs of mints now, so I'll be able to mix and match to get a better set.
Damn, I wanted to make that drive so ba after you said there was a short list. Tomorrow is my girls birthday tho, didn't want to spend 2 hrs driving there and back.

I can definitely get a pair of Mints in size 10 But I'm a size 11 in the elites. I'm usually a 10.5. For those who've copped the other EXTs will I have problems with that size?

Don't own a pair of Lebron's but I'm looking for a new basketball shoe and found some Xs on sale for $125. How are they for hooping in? I need some new bball shoes and was looking at either those or the hyperdunks. I'm a big man and I have flat feet. I usually hoop in barkleys but I pretty much wore them out and I am looking for a new hoop shoe. Also is there any difference between the Xs and the Elites performance wise?
Huge difference in comfort imo on the elites vs regular x's and they actually feel lighter.

Back
Top Bottom