Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I've got all 3 yeah, i ****** up though. ordered 11 on denims, im normally 11.5 - 12 on jordans but always have a lot of room at the toe so i decided to go smaller since i heard these were wide.. turns out the 11 is too tight for me, going to keep the denims and sell my hazelnuts as they are still ds. managed to get a uk12 on mints, should be here thurs or fri.. pumped.. my fav out of the 3

Yeah i wanted these the most out of the lot. Corks would have been nice too but i'd rather cop another 3 pairs of kicks with that money. Now i need to choose between the crimson and superhero elites. 1st world problems :lol:

well headed to scoop mines now.. Shimmmmy! lol I scored all the exts through raffles. I got that lucky touch.. lol headed there early to have dibs on better pair..

looks like sp has a restock of denims and hazelnuts as wells as the mints. link dosent work tho

why the face bro. be happy for me =)

Haha. I'm just puzzled as to why you posted your order number and address. Two things needed to easily cancel your order. Not a smart move. I'm not one to rain on another man's parade. But somebody else might. But not sure if trolling. lol :D

Last edited:
stuck out on db 111 and Mints!  wow.  total loser..lol  I can NEVER get very limited releases.. oh well, I didnt think the mints where worth 250 anyway.  going to get my crimson elites with my 25% coupon and 10 dollar gift card at eastbay and call it a wrap on the lebrons.. next release for me fire red 3.  

Back
Top Bottom