Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Look better but not quite the same gold. Now you just need the ghost design on the shoe. lol By no means was I/am I knocking your pair. I think they're nice. Pretty much the closest all of us will get to a pair.

It's super close my dude, that lace lock is from a Home Elite pair as are the laces which is exactly what's on the Champ pair, and I held the Home right up next to my pair and the shades matched minus that strange "foil" type texture the real release pairs have. But either way you are correct, the chances of getting a real pair, eh slim to none, which is exactly why I went this route, much easier and the results were more rewarding lol. But...that being said, if there is a chance of getting a pair at retail I will be giving it a shot! Thanks bro!

6 racks off the bat?!?! Yeesh...
BUUUUUUTTTT! They offer FREE SHIPPING!
roll.gif

just copped the black mints from a store in canada!! i payed 33o for them, is that a good deal? dude said that the retail in canada for them was $300 and shipping to the USA is $30!! Good Deal??

just copped the black mints from a store in canada!! i payed 33o for them, is that a good deal? dude said that the retail in canada for them was $300 and shipping to the USA is $30!! Good Deal??
I'd say average, seen a bunch on a fb group for around that price

Those RSVP guys kill me. Acting like they have no choice but to raise the price just because the shoe is limited.

Retail in Canada is $300 + 13% tax which works out to $339 Canadian, so him selling to you for $330 with shipping seems a little suspicious, selling at a loss. 

When people post their X collection I don't see too many of the gold medal Olympics. Are those really limited? Those are fire to me.

Picked up a 1 of 5 Sz 13 Mache Custom LBJ X "Big Bang" for less than the price of his custom work. I'll post pics when they come in. :D

Back
Top Bottom