Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It sucks for people who want this pack...But I don't hate on RSVP companies charging $500, when they know a 90% want to just acquire this pack & sell to someone for $3500 like the NT'er in this thread paid. They are going to get their money as well...

What does hurt potential buyers, is price paid is now $1000, so that only makes the want for more money as a seller to go higher & pass on that RSVP price to the buyer...

Unfortunate. :smh:

GL to all who really want it!

PO

You would think at some point the bubble would burst, eventually people would simply say no and pass on a release. I guess in this day and age of social networking validation getting every release is the only social acceptance worth shooting for. It gets sadder and sadder with each release. I truly hope it's worth it to those that go through these loops.

You would think at some point the bubble would burst, eventually people would simply say no and pass on a release. I guess in this day and age of social networking validation getting every release is the only social acceptance worth shooting for. It gets sadder and sadder with each release. I truly hope it's worth it to those that go through these loops.
sad, but true...oh well...

All the RSVP rape, resellers and "hookups" are hilarious to me. How can you feel good about spending 3,500 for any pack? There is no game left in the shoe game. The more people give some random 500 of their cash just for a chance are NOT helping.

So glad I have sold so much of my collection, just no value or sense of pride for copping anymore. Its not special when the kid down the street has the same pair from paying some computer geek who wears Sperry boat shoes.

I copped many rare shoes, by luck, camping and being at the right place at the right time.

I will stick to GRs and easy pick ups...and IDs which give me a sense of individualism.

Hell, anyone wanna trade some GRs for my mints....hahaha

Just out of curiosity, if you strike out on an RSVP, do you get your money back?

If you happen to not pick up your shoes due to some reason like traffic, then you deserve to lose the money and the shoes. 
amen
smokin.gif

I see a lot of refund emails going out to those who paid $500 for a spot. That money is going to buy pairs for themselves to sell. Once they secure it the day of and pay for it your money will be refunded

No sorry I've just been busy, I actually had to contact the seller who was from hong kong and who was selling them on ebay, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...LYENI5UbxCxfmdIKwFnP0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I had to pay up and spend 3500 to get them. But with this pack I didn't want to take the chance and not get them right away and then see the resell prices go up to 4-5k for them so I figured I would be safe and pay up for them to make sure I get them. I really love this pack even more than last years and I could afford it so I pulled the trigger. I know it's crazy to spend that amount but like I said I could afford it and I wanted to be sure I got them.

Thanks for sharing this. Don't listen to the haters.

You guys are all wildin' out though, for real. $3500 for this pack IS worth it, and I'll tell you why: Because you can wear both of those kicks multiple times, enjoy the s**t out of them and even scuff and scratch em up a little and then STILL be able to sell them for AT LEAST $3500 down the line. So what's the problem? If you have the money and you really like the kicks, then it's an easy decision. These Two-Time Champions will hold their value really well even if they're used, like I said.

Also, you dudes are ODing on the RSVP price. Again, $500 isn't too bad considering that you'll be able to re-sell them for $3000+. And OBVIOUSLY you get your money back if the RSVP service fails on your behalf. No one would throw $500 away if that wasn't the case. :smh: @ you if you didn't think that was the case.

Looks like we're gone be waiting guys they didn't say witch stores would have until Tuesday for the Mvps the 28th is when all the stores tweeted they would rsvp them so if no action come Tuesday ita be fcfs

Back
Top Bottom