Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Roosevelt Live.....#loserscircle
fixed
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol @ losers circle. The blind continues to be blind. Like I said on Monday, if you're not willing to grease the right palms with at least 1k-2k, you're not getting this pack. Only real chance will occur sat at 8am. The REAL comedy will insue with all the people lingering in front of niketowns and hoh's with false hope of unclaimed pairs to be released to the public. AIN'T HAPPENING!! This will unfortunately be a precursor to October for the yeezy 2's. More pandamonium. The sneaker game is on its death bed on life support.

I think it would be better if they just take all DMs within the RSVP window and then just chose a random one from there. No need for bots.

@NIKEDC IS SO FREAKING STUPID... 7PM AND STILL NOTHING.   THEY DO REALIZE WE ARE NOT IN THE WEST COST... 

Last edited:
Just came from hoh dadeland and also the shoe gallery and I really feel that my chances for winning the Florida lotto are better than the raffle at hoh dadeland. Everytime I go enter a raffle I always lose, rigged (cough cough) but I can admit that I would wear the red elites and sell the lows but man it feels bad not ever being able to cop an exclusive pair of kicks just becuz. Oh we'll guess I'll just go and by a mitchell and ness raptors Vince carter jersey to go with my chuck posite area 72's. but good luck to all and be safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom