Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LOL
...Consolidation

I'm weak. Best grammar error all week
laugh.gif

Lol @ losers circle. The blind continues to be blind. Like I said on Monday, if you're not willing to grease the right palms with at least 1k-2k, you're not getting this pack. Only real chance will occur sat at 8am. The REAL comedy will insue with all the people lingering in front of niketowns and hoh's with false hope of unclaimed pairs to be released to the public. AIN'T HAPPENING!! This will unfortunately be a precursor to October for the yeezy 2's. More pandamonium. The sneaker game is on its death bed on life support.
& nike is playing doctor 
roll.gif

you should get it going.

dudes really snitching out here

bunch of losers

even if they stop those bots you still won't get shoes :lol:

https://twitter.com/search?q=@nikestore @nikelenox&src=typd&mode=realtime

you guys are some straight e-snitches, why dont you call your mommys and tell her about the picture too. 
It's not the fact that someone uses a bot, it's not the fact that their bots get all the pairs it's the fact that they have to brag about it at least to me it is as for a person who complains about bots. It's like robbing a bank or cheating on the SAT and then telling everyone about it

you guys are some straight e-snitches, why dont you call your mommys and tell her about the picture too. 
It's not the fact that someone uses a bot, it's not the fact that their bots get all the pairs it's the fact that they have to brag about it at least to me it is as for a person who complains about bots. It's like robbing a bank or cheating on the SAT and then telling everyone about it
winners brag. is it good sportsmanship? no. is this a sport? no. so bragging is part of the community, you got heat i dont? show it off. 

Back
Top Bottom