Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man, where's that gif w/ that lil black kid giving out that glory tear...LOL...Cuz, I'm feelin like him right now
roll.gif

Thing is, you know every pair was a bot purchase, so what's gonna happen. Restock?
Not like there are many people to review either... relatively speaking. If there are say 108, the number I've heard floating around, they can have that reviewed for bots in less than an hour. But, alas, they're not going to do s**t. Cold hard truth sucks for us, man.

I insta clicked, 3 of the sizes were already sold out..got in line for a 12 and oos after a few mins. im pretty certain every pair was copped by a bot.

its the people who live close to the servers/have good internet/good pc/server and a fast script that win. im pinging ndc at like 200ms, if i have 1gb internet it doesnt matter ill still lose. if you live close to the server the latency is less so if you are going down the lines of a super computer make sure its based next to where the nike servers are hosted.

p.s **** nike if they do not sort this whole mess out.

I'm just laughing my *** off at the fact that a $500 pack sells out within 2-3 minutes.

Nike, of course will claim the link wasn't given out to friends.

I just love how Nike boasts about their "bot prevention" but they did absolutely nothing for this release. Same old release as the DB3s and everything else before it.

To add insult to injury, I can't order 2 pair of toddler 5s fir my daughter's. I have twins, wtf an I going to do with only 1 pair.

I insta clicked, 3 of the sizes were already sold out..got in line for a 12 and oos after a few mins. im pretty certain every pair was copped by a bot.

its the people who live close to the servers/have good internet/good pc/server and a fast script that win. im pinging ndc at like 200ms, if i have 1gb internet it doesnt matter ill still lose. if you live close to the server the latency is less so if you are going down the lines of a super computer make sure its based next to where the nike servers are hosted.

p.s **** nike if they do not sort this whole mess out.
If you had to click anything, you were SOL

I used tweetdeck and my auto add to cart bot, and I literally clicked the link the split second it showed up in tweetdeck. I had the mouse hovering over the spot where the link would be.

Still failed

I agree that Nike probably gives that link out a little early to friends/family which is why some of the sizes are sold out already.

Back
Top Bottom