Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I won the raffle and picked up my lebron pack earlier. It looked like this house of hoops only had 10 pairs total. They made me sign my name that i picked up my pair and show my license.

Im gettin a haircut now. Gonna post up some pics when i get home!!!

Does anyone know how many total champ packs were available???
That HOH sounds upstanding and legit. Congrats :smokin

I'd rather take my chances with NT's own RSVP guy when he releases his link to the public for use.

I see a lot of talk on twitter is what if these RSVP services all shut down and take your money and run for the big final score :nerd:
How much is a big score? Because I refunded 40k this weekend with proof. SMH

Was there any unclaimed pairs left at ntsm?
At least 4-5 pairs.

Just got back after giving up on waiting. Stupid fat manager can't manage a store...Had dudes there since 6a.m. waiting...2 p.m. comes and the fat boy brings 3 of his employee as protection to say they'll be releasing them at an undisclosed day and time. Straight B.S., made the 15 of us waiting a lil more hostile than normal.

# 1 in line who drove from the bay even told the manager to do a raffle for the 15 of us chilling and he didnt care if he won, he just wanted to make sure ONE of us got them. The employees were already over heard talking amongst themselves that WE wouldn't get any pairs.

To make a long story short, Manager is keeping them for himself. He made mention of the value of the pack to his worker, and giggled. 

P.S. They didn't honor someone's RSVP because of some name being off with the twitter handle.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

id love to see the bots that scored this release. even with a good one, it looks like it was about 5% or less success ratio.

why would you take 80 orders in the first place for these.
That's only 2 per size... 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14 times 6 locations that's 54 slots at 1 per size per store. 2 slots in the hot area 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5. Still think that was to many?

did you really just create a new screen name to talk about the RSVPs you failed to get?

That's only 2 per size... 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14 times 6 locations that's 54 slots at 1 per size per store. 2 slots in the hot area 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5. Still think that was to many?
for this release? yes. 

The cement shorts guy was black, I'm not. whiich one were you

Off topic, but just went into metro fusion at fox hills mall cause I seen some hazelnuts in the window. Asked the manager how much and he gives me this "super exclusive limited bro" talk then tells me $900. I couldn't believe it all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Can't believe nike gives quickstrike accounts to people who do this...

On my way to Venice. I called ntsm to see whats up. Told me the same story.

How fat is this manager.

Im willing to put my body on the line

Off topic, but just went into metro fusion at fox hills mall cause I seen some hazelnuts in the window. Asked the manager how much and he gives me this "super exclusive limited bro" talk then tells me $900. I couldn't believe it all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Can't believe nike gives quickstrike accounts to people who do this...
I would have been like:

So I checked out the Akron Aero lows in person today after being hyped to get them from online pics and what not. Try them on and the lows are just turds. Don't know why I expected them to amaze me but I left super disappointed. Might've just been a shoe that looks bad in size 13. Has this happened to anybody else or did I have an idiotically high level of expectation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom