Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

method - probably cheaper / lazier to post process than add functionality to the website to kill orders within micro seconds.

I don't think that it is. They can obviously tell who's a bot and who's not, and they already have us waiting in line. They can take care of it then.

Honestly, I think that they rushed this system in to place just to get it operational, and this is just how they are using it for now. I'm sure it will change once they iron it out, it just really sucks to see people have a cancelled order basically go nowhere.

Surprised I even bought one Lebron X, probably because I'm a sucker for Bron shoes, but my annual streak will end next year. I find it very difficult to believe I'll buy the XIs with the price/makeup unless there's a v2.

from 180 to 200 is really going to deter you from buying the bron 11's with foamposite material? lol ok

Honestly, it has deterred me. Now I'm not saying I'm stopping all bron purchases but I definitely will be very selective with what colors I buy.

Honestly, I cut down significantly from the ix to the x. I had 20+ pairs of IXs. Only 2 xs. At one point or another I have to set a line. The 170 to 180 was unpretty. The 180-200 is straight ugly.

So if a lot of the packs could be cancelled due to being bought by a bot then what would happen to them? Would they be out back up at a random time, sent to stores, or put in a bigger restock?

The fastest verizon said I could get in my area is 3mbps download which is what i get. I get through on plenty of limited releases and my internet is pretty much instant. So i don't think it's necessarily crucial. Google fiber must be insane, like the page comes up when you just think about clicking it. lol

So if a lot of the packs could be cancelled due to being bought by a bot then what would happen to them? Would they be out back up at a random time, sent to stores, or put in a bigger restock?

I wouldn't count on seeing them and if you do, think of it as a pleasant surprise.

I got the IVs, I'm good.

I only bought one X, the GR "away" cw, because it was marked down at the outlets + a friend's employee discount. I wasn't going to pay $180.

I feel you. I only have three pairs the away 4, the away 8 and the blackout 8. There's a lot of cool colors but I can't keep up with it so I just stick to the away colors if I absolutely love them, def. gonna get the 11 though.

The fastest verizon said I could get in my area is 3mbps download which is what i get. I get through on plenty of limited releases and my internet is pretty much instant. So i don't think it's necessarily crucial. Google fiber must be insane, like the page comes up when you just think about clicking it. lol
 only 3 mbps ? where do you live narnia ?

Honestly, it has deterred me. Now I'm not saying I'm stopping all bron purchases but I definitely will be very selective with what colors I buy.

Honestly, I cut down significantly from the ix to the x. I had 20+ pairs of IXs. Only 2 xs. At one point or another I have to set a line. The 170 to 180 was unpretty. The 180-200 is straight ugly.

I feel you. I went HAM on the Xs. I have all of the GRs, the BHM and ASG. After getting frustrated striking out on the EXTs, I got broken out of my habit and didn't buy one Elite or low.

I'm definitely going to be selective on the XIs. I like the parachutes, not a fan of the Black and Red.

I'm probably going to sell off my X doubles.

Spider - sounds like me for the ix but I caught feelings when I couldn't get a champ pack. Dismantled the collection. Down to 8 pairs now. I really wanted every colorway so I could say I had them all.

NTDC held 4 packs for friends or gave them to a few employees 
mean.gif
 **** makes me sick they only had 1 FSR and kept 4 sizes out of the publics hands 

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/clo/3994774209.html

"Legit lebron championship packs purchased at niketown dc on Sunday August 11th. Selling sizes 10.5 thru 12. 5000 for each one. Sneaker boys takin over. No low ballers no scammers don't waste our time please. Willing to meet up at a legit public place."

Add that to the 2 size 10s dude in Ohio said he got from Nike dc and you really wonder how they maintain the grimey.

Add that to the 2 size 10s dude in Ohio said he got from Nike dc and you really wonder how they maintain the grimey.
i saw that listing too, but how could he pull 2 packs from NTDC, i read someone saw the list and it was 1 straight FSR, no doubles

Spider - sounds like me for the ix but I caught feelings when I couldn't get a champ pack. Dismantled the collection. Down to 8 pairs now. I really wanted every colorway so I could say I had them all.

That's me. But not much I can do about it since I have a full-time job, University Mall on Tampa only does FCFS nor do I use some of the shoe-buying enhancements out there.

The 9s were hot though, definitely more so than the Xs. But Nike definitely upped the hype :0 meter for the Xs. I can only imagine what insanity awaits for Kobe 9, KD 6 and Lebron XI.

"Legit lebron championship packs purchased at niketown dc on Sunday August 11th. Selling sizes 10.5 thru 12. 5000 for each one. [COLOR=#red]Sneaker boys takin over. [/COLOR]No low ballers no scammers don't waste our time please. Willing to meet up at a legit public place."

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

keyword: "boys".

LOL @ 5000 bucks, listings are ending at around 3 before all the fees, you can talk these sellers down.

Over-valuing these shoes big time...but that's how you know these "boys" have no business sense.

"Legit lebron championship packs purchased at niketown dc on Sunday August 11th. Selling sizes 10.5 thru 12. 5000 for each one. Sneaker boys takin over. No low ballers no scammers don't waste our time please. Willing to meet up at a legit public place."
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
honestly id be laughing at their stupidity if 1. they didnt steal my sz12, and 2. i didnt believe that this is going to happen from every single release to come out of NTDC from now on.

am honestly surprised the manegement hasnt tried to sell off the Georgetown 1-23 jordans on display. one day youll walk in and see empty cases where they were

Back
Top Bottom